I Got It

Milan

"Baby!" I do not want to hear any a word he has to say. I haven't seen him in a fucking week. I know it's my father's doing but any other time he's made time so it shouldn't be any different now. "Milan I was calling you, an answer would be nice." I look over at him, "What?" I ask. "What's up with you?" He asks sitting on the side of my bed. "Nothing August."

He leans down, getting in my face, "My fault I ain't called." I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I roll over. "Milan." "What nigga?" "Talk to me man." I shake my head and grab my phone off the dresser. "I tried doing that last week but guess who wasn't answering." I hit answer, "Hello?" "What's good baby?" I roll my eyes even harder. "Bye." I hang up. "Who was that?" August asks. "You'd know if you had answered your phone."

I feel my body being flipped over, "Chill alright?"  "No I feel some type of way about this." "I see that but it was nothing I could do. So you can either get over it or I can help you get over it. Your choice." I think I like option B. I smirk, "Well-" "August!" My father yells. Bruh, "Sorry Milan." Aug kisses my lips and then gets out of my bed. What the fuckkkk man.

Chris

I walk inside the grocery store and I've noticed the same nigga has been following me for about a block now. I ain't with the fuck shit today. I check my side to make sure my pistol is there. I pull out my phone and call August, "What?" Well damn who the fuck pissed this nigga off. "Where you at bruh? What's up with you?" I ask walking down the candy aisle. "Man Santiago on some other shit man." I been thinking that.

"Damn bruh." He sighs, "Yeah man but I'm riding up to BJs Santiago wants some fucking shrimp. My nigga do I look like fucking errand boy? This some rookie ass shit." I glance back and see the same nigga. "That's crazy man." I say. I glance back again the nigga is closer. Keep coming on up. "He know bout you and cuz?" "Nigga why you speaking in code? Where you at?"

"I'm at the store on Beach Road." I walk on down a lil further. "You need me to pull up?" "In the back, what kind of candy you want?" I ask. "Get me some Goobers and somecookie dough bites. The large box though." I laugh, This nigga. "I'm here." Aug says. "Alright." We hang up. I grab the candy and go up to the front. Once I pay I walk and head around to the back. I slowly turn around, grabbing my pistol. Aug walks over to the side. "Who the fuck is this?"

"I don't know but he better start talking before he ends up in morgue as John Doe." I look down at the punk ass nigga shaking in his fucking boots. "Aye man aye I don't want no trouble." The guy says. August laughs I pass him his candy. "Aye good look bruh."  "Why the fuck you following me?" "Jakira Lakes paid me to do this she's working for some big ass nigga who's trying to take Santiago and his daughter out." What the fuck?

Aliyah

I walk inside my grandma house. "Well hey baby." "Hey-" My phone rings, "Hello?" "Aliyah this is Danisha. Have you spoke with DaQuan lately?" I roll my eyes, "No I haven't actually." "Could you tell him to call if you do? It's been two weeks and he doesn't really disappear like that." This bitch can call about her ratchet ass son but not her grandson. "Yeah alright." We hang up.

"Who was that baby?" My grandma asks. "It was just DaQuans mother... Where's Jamari?" "He's outside playing in the yard with Ms. Malone grandson." I walk out the door and he runs up to me. "Hey baby boy." "Hi mama." He hugs me. I hug him back and let out a sigh of relief. I'm so glad I got everything out the way with the crew and they actually want to meet him. "Finish playing I'm about to go back inside and into our room... Hey Jaylin." "Hey." I smile walking back inside. I wonder what my baby is doing. I'll call him later on tonight. I lay down on the bed. This is one thing I love about coming over here, I can finally breathe.

August

"Hello?" Her voice coos through the phone. I swear I don't get how I ever found it repulsive. "What you doing baby girl?" "Nothing." "Meet me outside." I say pulling up in the driveway. I ain't bout to go back in there because if Santiago send me on another bullshit ass mission, I'm gone blow the fuck up. "Okay give me a few." "Alright." We hang up. Milan comes out a few minutes later, damn. "What's good baby?" I pull her into a hug. "What up thug? You smell good." She says. "So do you." We get inside and pull out. "Where we going?" She asks. "You'll see." I had a lil something planned. I'm surprised she agreed after her being mad this morning.

We pull up to the Oceanside Carnival. "Ohhh am I getting another bear?" She asks. I smile, "Fuck no." She laughs, "Teddy could use a female friend bear." "I'm quite sure." I knew she was gone name the damn bear. I grab her hand and we walk on inside. "What you wanna ride?" I ask looking at the ticket booth. "You." I glance down at her and see her big brown eyes looking at me smiling while she bites on her nail. I can't help but smirk. "Later..." "Hm I guess... Get enough for like ten rides. I'm not trying to get on all this stuff." "Sounds cool to me."

We first get on the Himalayas, then the twirl o wheel, and whatever the hell you call the lil Apple that spins around and you can spin yourself around in it. "That was fun!" She's running around here like somebody bad ass child. "Slow down girl." She laughs. "Keep up slowpoke." I grab her waist. "Aug no fair." She laughs. "Who slow now?" I ask. "Let's go ride the Ferris wheel." She says. "Alright let's go." We walk over and get on. "You know we still got ten tickets left." I say. "Well we could just do this the entire time." She says leaning her head on my shoulder. I sit my arm around her. I never thought this shit would feel so good. It's niggas plotting too, I swear I ain't letting her out of my eye sight.

Latesha

"Hey Latesha. How was your break?" My friend Ashley asks. "It was good. How was yours?" "It was good. That's cool I'll see you tomorrow." I hate late night classes and I'm not tying to be here any longer than I have too. I walk out the door to my car. I sit my books inside and try to crank up my car but it's not working. What the fuck? I call my mother but she doesn't answer.

I call Chris next and he's at his mother's house. Fuck I'm not trying to call Trey. I call August and him and Milan are way on the other side of town. "Fuck!" My fist hits the steering wheel. "You okay miss?" I look up and see this guy in my class. "I'm having car trouble." "Pop your hood and let me take a look." I pop it and see Trey name come across my screen. This nigga. Ignore.

Trey

Chris and Aug called bout Latesha. Mad or not  I'm not about to leave my girlfriend stranded late at night. I try calling her again and it goes straight to voicemail. "What the fuck?" Did her fucking phone die?

I pull up on the side of her. Who the fuck is this clown she talking to? "Well you just have pull it like this. Now check it." He says. I get and go over to the side she's on. "What's good?" She just looks at me. Her key still doesn't turn over in the ignition. "It might be her engine." The guy says to me. "Alright preciate the lookout for my girl bruh." He daps me up and walks off.

"Why you here?" She asks. "Why you ain't call me?" I ask. "You haven't answered the phone before-" She leans over and throws up. "Damn. You alright?" I ask going to her side. "I'm fine. My stomachs been hurting since lunch." "What you eat?" "Chili cheese dogs with friends." She says wiping her mouth. "No wonder. None of that shit mixes together I don't care what nobody says." We both laugh. "What you need to come with you?" I ask. "Where am I going?" She asks. "You tryna sit here all night?"