Trauma

Milan

I wake up with a terrible ass headache. What the fuck happened? I glance over and see August, Chris, and Aliyah. August is sleeping in one chair while Chris and Aliyah are snuggled up on the sofa. Aw don't they look cute. "Milan honey hi." The nurse says walking inside. I go to talk and suddenly a jolt of pain hits me. "Due to injuries you suffered from your jaw is very fragile right now and severely fractured. Try not to talk." Oh Gosh. I roll my eyes to the ceiling. "That's the best news I've heard in the last 24 hours." August says standing up. This nigga. "Is this your boyfriend?" The nurse asks laughing.

"He-" I close my mouth. "No ma'am I am not her boyfriend." August says. She tried that shit! "Well Ms. Santiago we have a board for you to write on. Guy who's not her boyfriend help her out will you?" I glance at August who has the craziest smile on his damn face. I rather die before I ask that nigga for shit. I don't have time for it and he gone be that bullshit I can see that already. "Sure ma'am."

I grab the marker and write, water?, before showing the nurse. "Sorry sweetie we can't give you any liquids but I can give you a little sponge to wet your mouth if you can handle opening your mouth wide enough for it to fit." The nurse says. What the fuck no water. I swear Santana fine ass just made this shit a lot more easier in setting his ass up, fuck ass nigga. I erase what I wrote on the board and write, Have you talked to my father?, and point it to August. August looks up at it. "Yeah and great news he'll be gone another 2 to 3 weeks." He says dryly. Way to go daddy.

The nurse leaves out and then brings the water and sponge back inside the room. This shit is about to be hell. "What's your name sweetie?" I look up to see her talking to August. "I'm August." "Okay.. Milan open up your mouth a little." I slowly go to opening it. "Alright that's good." She sticks the wet sponge and dabs around my mouth. That little bit did some good but not for my dry ass throat. "Anytime she wants this she can use it. Just swab it around her mouth August." The nurse says. "Alright." August says casually before sitting back down.

The nurse leaves out and I just lay there. August gets up and comes over to the bedside. "You remember anything?" I grab the board and write, Just Santana and I walking out a club but he had to go back inside for sometime then niggas appeared out of nowhere. "What happen to the restaurant you told me about? This that shit Milan all you had to do was let me know where yo ass would be at. How the hell am I supposed to explain this shit to Santiago?" I start erasing what I previously wrote, I didn't know it we would be going to a club. I met the real Santana at the restaurant. "Who the real is the real Santana?" He asks.

Apparently that was just his cousin. He wanted to make sure shit was legit., I write. August sucks his teeth, "This nigga." I feel my eyes getting heavy. August gets the hint and goes and sit back down in the chair. I drift off to sleep.

Chris

I wake up to August laughing at something on him phone. "Nigga shut yo loud ass up." He laughs, "You shut the fuck up. Where Trey go?" I lean up, "I don't know probably with Tesha. Her grandma in this hospital too. Milan been up?" I ask. "Hell yeah. So what we gone do bout this shit man?" Aug asks. That's a good ass question. "I don't know what's the best move approach this situation." I answer honestly. Santiago is going to have a damn fit.

I'm mad as hell about this and trust and believe them niggas gone get what's coming to them. I had a feeling hanging with this Santana nigga would be trouble but if I said some Milan wouldn't take it well from me. Maybe Aliyah can mention it to her. Milan will swear I'm being overprotective. 

"We could handle this shit like we do any other time... Well nah man Santiago don't need that type of heat on him." August says sounding like he's thinking out loud rather than to me. I laugh, "Man them damn Nixon's." Let me find out Santana is behind this, he ain't seen trouble yet. "I mean it still ain't shit we couldn't handle my nigga cuz any nigga get can this shit if they really want to go there." This hothead nigga. He's right but we need to break the news to Santiago first. "Let's just see what she remembers first." I say getting up. I nudge Aliyah but she doesn't even budge. She sleeps hard as fuck. "Aye bruh I'm about to go get something to eat. You hungry?" I ask. "Yeah get me whatever you having."