Let The Good Times Roll

Milan

"Baby stop!" He laughs, "Milan stop being so damn mean. I swear Ima break yo ass of that." I laugh, "Good luck but seriously stop. I'm trying to go to sleep." We're riding to some city to do a  pickup. Why the fuck my father has him going this damn early I don't know. "Wake up man. I'm not trying to be the only one awake." I look over at him glaring at his ass. He kisses my lips quickly. "You the best." "Oh no I never said I was staying up. I just looked at yo ass. Let me sleep for like 30 minutes then I'll stay up with for the entire lil trip." "Yeah yeah." He says. I laugh and close my eyes.

An hour later I wake up and the sun is fully out now. "Good morning thug." He swallows his hash brown. "Good morning. I thought you would still be sleep so I didn't get you any food and no I'm not sharing my biscuit." "Nigga I'll take yo biscuit." I say grabbing the bag. "Eat my biscuit if you want too Milan. Yo ass will come up missing." I laugh and open the bag. "You play too much. Which is mine?" I ask. He laughs, "They're both the same. I did eat your hash brown tho." This nigga here. "Don't be eating my shit."

"Remember that tonight." He says. "August you're such a freak." "Look who's talking!" I laugh, "What are you talking about?" "Ha! Play dumb alright? You already know you freak." "No recollection of participating in such activities that you describe as being a freak." I say laughing. "I can recall a few times. It's cool though baby. I like you being a freak." I playfully roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah."

Chris

"Aliyah!" I yell walking into my bedroom. "Yes Chris?" "You ready to go?" I ask. "Almost." I walk into my bathroom. "What got left to do ?" I ask looking at her. She's just going to meet my mama not a magazine photo shoot. "Alright... How did I look?" She asks. "You look beautiful baby." She smiles, "Really? It's not too much?"
"Nope." We go out the door.

We pull up to my mama house. I let out a deep breathe, I hope this goes well. I get out and go over to her side letting her out. "If your mama doesn't like me she gone have to be one of them monster in laws or some." Aliyah says. I laugh, "Its not reason she wouldn't like you." I say grabbing her hand.

I knock on the door, I didn't wanna just walk in. She opens the door with my uncle... What is Santiago doing over here? "What's up Unc?" I say. "Hello Chris. You're looking very lovely today Aliyah." Santiago says, "Well J I'll be by later on to pick up my package." "Bye Santiago."  He leaves out. "Mama this is my girlfriend Aliyah , Aliyah this is my mama." "It's nice to finally meet you Aliyah." "It's nice to meet you too ma'am." Aliyah says.

Aliyah

This is a really nice house. "So what package Santiago left over here?" Chris asks. "Why nosey? Make yourself comfortable Aliyah. Would you like something to drink? I have tea, lemonade, soda, water, juice..." "Um I'll take some tea and lemonade mix." I hope she isn't thinking I'm doing the most with this mix. "Oh girl I love mine the same way." I smile, whew.

I take a sit on the sofa. Chris is really searching for this package. "Baby sit down." He sucks his teeth, "No. I'm about to find this package." He says laughing. I shake my head laughing. His ma comes back in with my drink. "Thank you." "Your welcome... Chris what are you doing?"

"Looking for the package." He says. "Boy sit down. It's not in here and if I catch you near my kitchen you gone know something." He perks up, "So it's in the kitchen?" I laugh, he ignored everything she said. "Sit down with your friend. Before I pull out the albums." She says with her hand on her hip. "Oh God mama not the pictures." He says sitting down.

August

"Milan come on." I swear this lil trip has been all play and barely any work. I got the pickups I was supposed to do but we were supposed to be back hours ago. Leave it to Milan to try and shop. "You like this?" She asks coming out in a dress. "Yeah it's alright." She sucks her teeth, "Just alright?" "I mean you look good in it. What else you want me to say?" She rolls her eyes and walks back into the dressing room.

She finally comes but I'm slick annoyed it's nothing in her damn hands. "You ain't buying none of what you tried on?" I ask. "Nope."the fuck she mean no, I just sat here for an hour watching her try on a ton a shit and not one single thing is being bought? "Why you ain't get that pink dress or the peach one, corral whatever the hell you called it, the blue one?" I ask. "I'd prefer not to just look alright in every damn dress." "Well shit if I knew my opinion mattered that much I would've lied and said you looked fanfuckingtastic." She looks up at me with her jaw dropped. "You are horrible." I laugh, "Chill I was just joking baby."

"Whatever." She says. "You really aren't about to buy any of them though?" I ask again. "No and stop asking for the third time Nooo." Who the - I pause from walking. She can't be talking to me like who does that? She turns around and looks. "You were talking to me?" I ask. She laughs, "Yes now come on." "No you were not." "I clearly don't know anyone else in this mall except you." I laugh, "Nah not the kid, couldn't have been talking to me." I say walking up to her. "August? Is that you?" Oh my God I know that awful voice. "Someone is talking to you." Milan says. "Maybe if I don't turn around they'll go away." Milan peeks over me, "Nope she's still there."  "You fight old people to right girlfriend?" She laughs, "Depends but probably not her."

I turn around and put on a smile, "Hey auntie Cindy... How you doing? I didn't recognize your voice." She hugs me, "Boy look at you! You so tall now but you still got big ol booty." No she didn't just touch my fucking ass. I laugh it off, "Uhm mhm." "Remember when you use to run my house with your diaper on your head butt naked." Not in front of my girlfriend I don't. "Haha. Good times." "So who's your pretty friend over there?" I was hoping she ain't notice Milan short ass. I look back, "Come here baby." She makes her way over , "Aunt Cindy this my girlfriend Milan, Milan this is my auntie Cindy."

Latesha

"So we good Trey?" I ask as we walk through the park. "Yeah baby. I'm sorry I was tripping and being extra as fuck." He says. I laugh, "It's cool baby. I'm glad we're back on good terms. I missed you." He sits his arms around my shoulder. "I've missed you too." I smile.

We get to a bench and sit down. I hope things stay this way between us. I can't take Trey being mad. I see how he felt when I was ignoring his ass. We watch a few people walk by and just sit there. "So let me say this before it gets misconstrued as something else." He says. I turn towards him. "What?"

Trey

"Well Makayla is kicking it at my crib until hers gets fixed." She just looks at me for a second. "Fixed how?" Boyyy. "Baby if you saw how she was living like that shit ain't make no sense! It's stuff everywhere." I say using my hands to demonstrate the amount of mess. She laughs, "Your face went to serious real quick." "Man I'm serious. It's crazy." "Alright then."

"We did come up with a name tho." I say trying shake the image of her apartment out of head. "What name did y'all come up with?" She asks. "Alivia." She smiles, "That sounds cute." I shake my head, "Uhm mhm. So you down to meeting her still?" I ask. She shakes her head, "Yeah. But it something I need to tell you..." "What?" "I'm pregnant."