Skills

Milan

I can finally go home today, my jaw is still sore as fuck but slow progress is better than none. I'm still pissed and shocked as hell with August. He does not and did not have any fucking right to put his damn hands on me. I can't even wrap my mind around all of this shit. So what if I forgave Santana and took the stuff, not like it matters now thanks to Chris. I did it simply because I have a task to complete. Nothing is getting in the way of that. I will have Santana Nixon eating out the palms of my hands in the end and as soon as this happens, it's a wrap.

I arrive back to the house with the help of August. I head straight into my room. Viewing myself in the mirror I see the swelling has gone away completely, minus this bruise where my jaw was hit. I shut my closet door and head downstairs to cook me something to eat. "Milan.." August calls out. I walk into the kitchen and take some chicken breast out. "Hm... A sandwich, a wrap, some stir fry, a burrito...?" I say speaking out loud. August walks into the kitchen, "I was calling you." I decide on a making a fajita. "Milan!" August yells grabbing my arm. This nigga just does not know how to keep his hand to his self!

"Don't touch me!" I snatch my arm away. "Look my fault for slamming you down the other week!" "Cheap ass apology." I mumble slicing up the chicken. "I got some shit I need to take care of so once you're done cooking whatever the hell it is, we leaving out." I turn around, "I'm not going anywhere with you." He laughs, "Like hell you ain't. Yo ass home now. Wherever the hell I go you coming and wherever yo ass go guess who else will be there.." "That's so damn extra I'm not 5." He huffs, "I tried doing shit the easy way for the both of us. Now we doing shit Santiago way. I don't give a fuck if you like or not, deal with this shit."

"Whatever." I can't wait until he comes back home and I can go about my own way and wherever I please by my damn self. "Kill the fucking attitude Milan." "Go screw yourself." I say rolling my eyes. He walks out. My phone starts ringing, "Hello?" I answer. I look down at the phone, unknown number. "Hello?" I say again. I'm about to hang up. "If you thought that was painful keep it up and it only gets worse." "Who the fuck is this?" The line goes dead.

Chris

"So that's it?" I ask signing my signature on the paper. "Yes it is. We could walk over to the admissions office of you like?" I check the time, I should had 30 minutes before Aliyah would be ready. "Yeah let's go." I get up and open the door for Brianna. "It's just right across here." We start walking towards the building.

"Damn Bri this you? He's fine." A very tall brown skin girls says. "Nah Lo this is just my friend Chris." Lo looks down at me. Why the hell is this girl so damn tall. "What's up Chris I'm Loren but you can call me anytime.. Ha I meant.. You can call me Lo. You hoop?" "Yeah I do." I answer, "It's nice to meet you Lo." She smiles. Her spit might fall on my face if she cheeses any harder. "Fingers cross Chris gets accepted." Brianna says. "Hell yeah. Go talk to yo daddy now about letting him in."

Bri laughs, "Bye Lo see you at practice." We continue walking. "She was tall as fuck." "6'7..." "Damnn." That's unbelievable well believable at the time because I saw it with my own two eyes but damn. We get into the office. "Hey Ms. Neat I need to get to application to an admissions counselor ASAP." "Alright darling. I'll take it to Ms. Sanders right now." The woman looks up. "Well hello you're a new face." I smile, "I'm
Chris." "He's applying for admissions here." Bri says. The woman smiles at me, "We could use you around here." "Hopefully I'll be able to be around here." My phone begins to vibrate. "Uh Bri I've got to go. Thanks for all your help. I'll text you."

Aliyah

Chris pulls up outside. "Bye Aliyah." My mother says. I roll my eyes, "Good bye." I rush to get in the car. "Hey baby." He leans over and kisses me. This damn lips are a lot softer than I imagined. When he first kissed me I almost flipped out. I couldn't believe it, it was like I was dreaming or something. I smile while I buckle up. I wonder this date will consist of.