Clubbing.

Milan

"Bitch you betta!" I laugh falling on to the sofa. "You're too close to being drunk." Latesha says. "No I'm not I've only had one drink." "Yeah one big ass drink." I get up and go back out to the dance floor, the guy I was dancing with was cute. "Looking for me?" I turn around, "Yeah I was actually." I fall into the guys arms. Damn he has strong arms. I look up and see Chris and his crew looking down. I flick all three of there asses off.

The music starts picking back up. I start dancing on the guy, they want to watch let me be the one to give them a show. "Damn lil mama slow down you going faster than the music." He groans grabbing my hips. It was all good until I feel getting hard. I try moving his hands but his grips is strong as fuck. "Can you let me go?" I say trying to walk away. I step forward and he pulls me back in. "Come on baby the party is just getting started." "I said let me go." "Man what?" I reach into my bag and grab my taser and tase his ass. "That's what bitch."

This got the attention of people around us and here comes Chris to the damn rescue. "You good?" "I'm fine." "You need to know your limit." Why is he always telling me what I need to do. "Go back up there with your friends. I can handle myself thank you." "You gone appreciate me trying to look out for your ass one damn day." "Sureee Chris." I love my big cousin don't get me wrong but he can so overbearing sometimes.

I go back over with my girls, "What you do to my boo?" Aliyah asks. "Girl shit like always." She laughs, "Stop doing him like that. He just cares." "Go talk to him and let him care about yo ass, not mine." She sips on her drink, "Girl stop it, I barely can talk around his ass." "Aye yo let me a vodka on the rocks." "Damn that's your second one of that big ass drink." "I don't have shit else to do." I down the drink. "Who's Chris friend?" Tesha asks joining me and Aliyah. "That's Trey. You feeling him?" "Milan you know I don't do-" "He barely does that. Out of all these years I've seen him like five times. He does have a reputation for hitting it and quitting it. He a pretty boy and he knows it."

"And Chris?" "Aliyah really?" I ask looking over at her. She's knows all there is to know about Chris. "Yeah girl just tel me again." She says laughing. I smile and start talking. "He does jobs here and there, he doesn't have a girlfriend-" "Yet." Aliyah adds. "He's annoying as fuck." "That damn drink better be talking don't do my baby like that." I laugh, "Anyway."

"What's up with August?" Aliyah asks. "He works too damn much to have girl or to even be fucking around with any, if he does it'll shock the hell out of me. He's definitely an alpha male type nigga you know the type that runs shit. He's a narcissist asshole." "Well damn Milan and here I thought we were friends." I look back at August, "You thought wrong." "That was sarcasm, every heard of it?" "Chris get your friend."

Chris

Milan does too fucking too much sometimes. "What was up with that?" Trey asks. "I don't know, but she can handle her own in her words." "Milan a fiesty lil some. Plus look who's daughter she is. I don't think niggas are dumb enough to try that shit." Trey says. "He just did." "His ass got tased too." I can be very overprotective sometimes when it comes to Milan, she's still young. Other times she be on that fuck shit. I look down at them.

Huddled up in a circle looks they're up to no good. "Aye lets go have some fun with Milan." "I wanna mess with her friend. You see the ass on that girl." Leave it Trey, but Tesha is sitting right. I set my sights on Aliyah. She's looking real cute tonight. "Well Aug looks like your stuck with Mlian." "Man ain't nobody tryna mess with Milan stuck up ass. I'm staying my ass up here." "Yo ass can kill somebody in cold blood but can't deal with one female. Nigga come on." Trey yells as we walk down. I walk down the stairs, "Hey Chris." "What's up?" We get up to the girls. I see August ass stand off. I don't know why they acting like that but then again I don't care.