It Keeps Going...

Milan

"Let me get a strawberry passion fruit margarita." I order. "Ain't it a lil early to be drinking a soft ass drink." August says. I look across the table at him. He looks at me directly in my eyes. "Like you said it's a soft ass drink. You prefer orange juice I prefer alcohol." "Alright Milan whatever you say." I crack a smile then proceed to unfold my napkin and place it on my lap. "Will that be all?" The woman asks. I shake my head yes.

This is seriously a nice ass hotel. I'm feeling fancy as fuck right now. "Excuse me miss are you Milan Santiago?" Before I could answer the man, "Who wants to know?" August asks. I see his hand go down to his waist. "I am Hasani. Mr. Nixon sent me here to find you. He's outside waiting in the limousine. He's requesting your presence." Hasani says.

"If Mr. Nixon would like to speak with Ms. Santiago, he is welcome to join us at this table." August says. "Very well." Hasani says walking away. Well damn. "Did you tell Santana you were here?" August asks. "No I did not." I answer in all honesty. I'm trying to figure out myself how he found me.

A very older version of Santana walks through the door. His presence made the entire restaurant quiet down. Well damn it's really Mr. Nixon. "Milan Santiago." He grabs my hand lightly placing a kiss on it. "Mr. Nixon."

Mr. Nixon turns to August and points down at the chair. "Sure." August says keeping his eyes on him. "It's a pleasure to finally meet Santiago's partner." "I'm sure." August says. "Well Milan I was in town on a trip when I heard you were here as well.. I just wanted to stop by... Just to see how things were going with my son. I won't be interrupting your breakfast long."

I smile, "Things are going good Mr. Nixon you've raised a very suave young man." He smiles, "This type of talk is pleasing to my ears.. What are really your intentions with my son?" Mr. Nixon asks keeping his eyes on me. My name is Milan Santiago I know all about "the stare you down" tactic, which is why my father has always taught me to maintain a resting bitch face. That's the probably the reason why people assume I'm so mean but that's another story.

"Intentions Mr. Nixon?" I question back. "Yes why the sudden interest in my son? The contract with Silvia was signed months ago. Why is a girl as prestige as yourself still around my no good son?" I laugh, "I happen to like no good Mr. Nixon."

"Hm... Well Ms. Santiago if anything happen to my son while he so happens to be with you, the consequences won't be as beautiful as you are." Mr. Nixon says. "Fuck outta here with that. We don't take too kindly to threats. If anything your son-!"

I grab August and pull him away which was hard as fuck to do. "What the fuck are you doing?!?" He asks jerking away from me. "August CHILL!" That was going to escalated very quickly if I didn't pull him away from the table. "Hell no that nigga done bumped his damn head coming in here talking shit. Fuck Santana and I wish a nigga would try some shit. I'm with the fuck shit!" I must admit his hotheaded-ness is a turn on.

Chris

I wake up trying to figure out where I am. "Fuck!" I get up out of the bed. My heart beat begins to regulate when I see I'm still clothed. Oh God this shit wasn't gone be good. A feeling of relief comes over me. "Oh... Oh Shit! Morning." I laugh at her reaction, "Good morning Bri." She almost looked as terrified as I was feeling. She rolls over, "Damn I'm late for practice. How did we end up falling asleep?"

The last thing I remember last night is drinking with her and her roommates. "That's a good question.." I grab my keys, "Thanks for the celebration. Guess I'll be seeing you around." She smiles, "Yeah you will! Congratulations again. Maybe we can hoop sometime." "Yeah that'll be cool. Be ready to get ya ass beat." She laughs, "In your dreams playboy." "Aha. Later Bri." "Bye Chris."