Trouble

Milan

"August I'm gone." He hasn't said much to me since that night in the car. "Where?" He asks not even looking up from the tv. "Out with Santana to a restaurant." He glances over at me quickly before turning back to the television. "What restaurant?" I sit my hand on my hip, "If I knew the name I would've told you." "Man alright Milan." He says with an attitude. I walk out the door to see Santana waiting for me. "Good evening." This nice guy act is getting boring.

I crack a fake ass smile, "Good evening." I get inside and he comes over to his side. We head off to the restaurant. "So I won't actually be joining you just yet. "So where will you be going?" He smiles nervously, "Off to the store for my cousin." Who the hell is his cousin? "And that can't wait why?" "My sincerest apologies Milan." I roll my eyes and get out. Whatever. I walk inside, "Reservations for Nixon." "This way ma'am." They direct me to a table with a man, a very fine man at that, sitting.

"Milan Santiago." I stop walking and look over the guy, he doesn't look like anyone I know well he does kind of favor a cuter, more muscular version of Santana. "Do I know you?" He cracks a smile showing the perfect set of white teeth. I felt my knees getting a little weak off of that. I sit down across from the man. Hell if I don't know his ass I'll get to know him today. "The one and only Santana Nixon baby." I sit my head sideways and he continues talking, "I had to be sure there wasn't any shit going on so you've been out with my cousin Dino." If this nigga doesn't get the hell on with that shit, "Prove it."

He pulls out a picture and his ID. "We took this when we were twelve before all that shit with our fathers and clearly this fine ass nigga in the picture is the same fine ass nigga sitting in front of you." This is definitely Santana Nixon cocky ass. I knew the other guy was just too damn nice. It was sweet but not for me. "Nigga you play too fucking much." He laughs, "You should understand considering who you are." This damn VIP ass nigga. "Yo ass is not that important." "Whatever. Your still as beautiful as before."

I smile, "Thank you." He clears his throat, "Look this whole fancy as restaurant scene isn't my idea, this was Dino so what you say about us getting out of here and go have some fun?" I go to grab my purse, "I'm down, let's go."

Chris

I called Aug to see what's up for tonight. I don't know what the hell Milan has done to that nigga but he sounds like something ain't right. I wonder if they fucked? A Guilty ass conscious might be killing him. I pull up in the driveway and glance over at Aliyah's before heading inside. I miss kicking it with her. We need to do another date night but I ain't sure where I wanna take her.

"What up Aug?" I say shutting the front door. "What's up bruh?" He says dapping me up. "Hell been going on?" I ask sitting down. "Shit bruh." "What happen with you and Milan?" I might as well get straight to the point. "It's nothing." "So something did happen?" He sighs, "Man I just see where her attitude with me comes from." "From Santiago?" I ask. "Yeah. Then I started thinking about it and it make sense but I didn't ask for that or this shit. I'd rather still have my pops than this." When Aug pops died that shit hit him hard and my uncle. I see why he sounds depressed and shit now.

"Well maybe you and Milan could-" "Nigga stop trying to hook me up with yo damn cousin. She still rude as hell." I laugh, "Damn nigga let me finish." He laughs, "Man I'm just saying. I don't want that girl. She out with that Santana goof looking ass nigga." I laugh hard, "Hell nah nigga. Let's hit up the club tonight then." "Alright I'm down." "Alright I'll be back I'm about to run across the street to see if Aliyah is home." I say getting up. "Alright."

I leave out and jog across the street. I'm actually a lil nervous, I knock on the door and hear someone moving around inside. A short older woman comes to the door. "What?" She asks with an attitude. "Is Aliyah home?" "Hell nah she ain't home. Why you looking for my daughter?" Yikes. "Just a friend. Thanks anyway." I say walking back towards Santiago's.