Lavish Life

So Lavish Life is officially over. Jacked up cliff hanging ending and all. 😁 My current thought process is either a) an epilogue b) a book 2 or c) a spin off with August and Milan having their own book (Of course the rest of the crew would pop in every now and then if this is the option I go with).

I'm currently working on three other stories... His Block, ILYIW3, and a new one that I'm supposed to be giving y'all a hint about. (I'm still working on figuring out that hint but as soon as I know y'all will too)... All of that was said to say I'm not sure which option or when.

You're welcome to voice your opinion in the comment section and which you'd like to see. (All 3 are an option either 😂 pick one)

Who do y'all think it was at the door?
(For future references... it was more than one person at the door... Marinate on that)

They messed up the proposal and all 😩 . Who wants an invite to the wedding? , if she says yes, if August makes its out alive, if they both make it out alive, if- Alright I'm done with y'all emotions but a bunch of ifs going on.

Hm... I think that's all I have to say for now... I feel like I might be forgetting something... Oh well ... if I figure it out then I'll just let y'all know 😊 thanks to LoveShaniece what I was going to say came back to me.... It was never officially stated that August killed Shatarah and the kids.... K. Bye now 😶

Y'all still love me right? 👀😊😂