Minus Two

Milan

I don't know what to do with myself like shit is really been crazy for me mentally. Santana has been really sweet about all this, Aliyah was right about Santana being gay but I'm not about to out him. Hell we can go shopping together, double dates, fashion shows, all that shit.

I've been staying away from August. I've developed something for him but it could never and would never happen. My father would serve both of our heads on a damn platter. As much as I enjoy the shit he lets me do I can't. My father is the only parent I have left. I would be crushed if something were to happen and we couldn't have said goodbye because he's mad about some guy I'm with. He's already going to be upset about this Santana situation. That plus some shit with August would not end pretty.

"Milan come. We're about to go to the beach." Aliyah yells. I slide my wrap on and walk out the bedroom door. "Good morning Milan." August says sitting his arm on my shoulder. "Hey." I answer dryly. I peek over and down at him taking in his features. "How you doing?" "Fine." I move his arm and walk up. It's for the best Milan.

Chris

We finally arrive to this beach and it's packed full of people. We all get out and begin to walk to find us a spot to post up. "Damn daddy." "Who is this bitch talking to? It ain't my man." I chuckle, "Come on girl." I grab Aliyah's hand. "Baby that's rude we don't tolerate that shit in America." She says. "I'm here with you tho right?" "Yes but-" "But nothing." She hates being cut off. I turn back and see her mugging me. I laugh, "What you gone do?" I challenge. "I'm bout to fight you." "If we can be naked while doing it I'm down." She laughs, "Chris not in front of everybody!" "You mine, I don't care."

We find a spot and sit down. "How about next weekend we do a lil some some?" She says leaning back on me. "What's a lil some some?" I ask. "Chris don't play stupid." I laugh, "Spell it out for me." She sucks her teeth, "Guess you'll find out when it happens then." "Come on baby tell me." I lightly bite down on her earlobe. "Babyyyy stop." She moves. "What we are we going to be doing baby?" "A little of this and a little of that." "That's all you had to say." I say laughing.

I look over and see Santana talking to come nigga. This shit here, how the hell Milan fucking with a nigga like punk ass Santana. Aliyah gets up. Hell the girls having a chat, let me do one with my niggas too. Tonight is the night for all the fuck shit.

Aliyah

"Why Milan?" Latesha asks. "Because y'all know I can't I'm with Santana." She's really holding true to this Santana shit. "So you really like him?" I ask. "Yes." She says shrugging. "So you still wouldn't fuck August?" I ask. "Nope." "Lying like hell Milan. He's just like you y'all both some trap junkies. Why wouldn't you? Let me ask that because I see every reason you should." Maybe then I'll understand. "Just because man. It wouldn't work, I don't like being bossed around, my father would not approve, he fucks with a bitch like Jakira, and lastly I am with Santana!"

"You like him." Latesha says. Milan rolls her eyes and throws her head back. Me and Tesha laugh. "It's okay Milan the shit is obvious and while the reason why your avoiding him isn't obvious but it is noticeable. Stop making shit difficult with that man and just talk to him. If yo ass ain't tryna be with him which is the inevitable it's gone happen one day.. at least be his friend. Y'all both like the same shit your just a woman and he's a man." Latesha says. "I second that." I say raising my hand.

I look over and the guys are talking. "What y'all think they talking bout?" I ask. "Bitches on the beach, Milan, What we doing tonight, who knows with those niggas." We all laugh. "Anyone else getting in the water?" Milan asks standing up. "Nah I'm not." I answer. Since the abortion I have to be careful while it's still healing down there. Next week it'll be done which is why I'm trying to plan some shit with Chris then. I'm still kind of nervous about having sex again and that'll be my first time with him.