August & Milan

Milan

It's been crazy mentally for me. Shatarah and the kids were found dead on the side of the road. We just buried them last week. I found it foul as hell my father didn't make it a priority to get back for it but whatever. He says he has some of his men looking into the death but he doesn't seem as phased by it as me.

I can't imagine the sick ass monster who would kill them. I know Shatarah wasn't mother of the year or the best sister but damn man. It's making me a minute to get over it. Especially the children, they had dreams and shit but sadly it was taken from them.

On top of dealing with that August has been busy as hell. One of my homegirls told me she saw his ass in the damn mall with some bitch. Normally I'm not the assume shit type but fuck that, what's mine is mine and I'll be damn if I share with any bitch.

"Baby!" I yell walking out of my room and I stumble into my father. "Hey daddy when did you get back?" I asks. "A few hours ago. What have you been up to Princesa?" "Not much. Latesha is pregnant now, Chris is potentially getting drafted by the NBA, um yeah that's about it. I've just been chilling with them and August." "Hm." He simply says.

He walks off into his room. Okay then, I walk down the stairs. "August.... Aug." I call out. Where is he at? "He's out. Please stop calling his name." I turn around and see this bitch Alicia. Why the hell is she here? "You can mind yours if you need something to do than listen to me." I can't stand this two timing hoe. "That's no one way to greet your favorite aunt."

Alicia is my mother's younger sister and the hoe of the bunch. We use to be pretty cool until she tried to sleep with my father and I walked in on it. She's been the scum of the earth ever since. "Go to hell." She's not my favorite aunt. I don't who told her that lie.

August walks through the door. Finally. "My room, now." I say grabbing his hand. "What's up Alicia?.. I gotta talk to your pops for a second." I glance up at him like really. I let his hand go and proceed to walk into my room. I sit on my bed.

"What's up baby?" He says shutting my door. "Where the hell you been?" I ask standing up. He glances at me up and down. "What's your problem?" I cross my arms, "My problem is my boyfriend is out at three, four, five doing God knows what. So you've been where now?"

"I never took you as the insecure type Milan." He smirks. "Can you answer my question August..." He sits down on the bed, "I was working. Next question." I roll my eyes, "Working what?" He laughs, "Milan are you serious right now?" "As a fucking heart attack."

"I can't say but it damn sure wasn't another woman." When he puts it that way I feel silly as fuck. "What's the deal with this Jakira search?" I ask hoping the subject changes so I don't look like some crazy ass girlfriend much like I feel. "It's still in the process of." He grabs my waist pulling me to him. "That's what all this is about? You think I'm cheating on you?" I might as well confess. "My friend saw you the other day in the mall with some woman."

His face scrunches up, "Is she sure it was me?" He asks. "Yeah tattoos and all lil bruh." He laughs, "Chill out Thug. I ain't been to no mall so it couldn't have been me." He says. Well now I feel even crazier. "Ughhh. So could we just forget this conversation ever happened?" He laughs, "Hell no." "Aug." "August nothing."

I laugh. "Stop." "You started it Milan." My door opens and it's my father. He just stares for a second, I don't move and August doesn't move his hands off my ass either. "Meet me in my office." My father says rubbing his temples. I hold on my laughter. "Alright boss." August says. My door shuts. "You should've save his face while he was shutting the door." I laugh, "We just gave him a migraine for the days."

August raises up, "Alright lil thug let me go see what pops wants." He leans down I assume waiting for a kiss. "Stop playing and kiss my damn lips unless you think another woman lips have been on mine." He laughs. I roll my eyes and kiss him. He leaves out the room.