Beautiful

Tris POV

I lie on the bed, while Tobias goes to work on my lips. One of his knees is between my legs and the other is outside of my left leg. Our chests are slightly pressed together. For some reason I feel more confident tonight than ever.

I slide my hands up his waist while we kiss, pulling his shirt along with them. He pulls back, and takes his shirt off in one swift motion. I stare at his body above me.

"Tonight is all about you," he says before returning to my lips.

I smile into the kiss, my hands running along his back muscles. He kisses along my jawline, my fingers automatically tangling into his hair.

Tobias leaves soft, open mouth kisses down my neck, and I shiver at the pleasure.

"Tobias," I whisper breathless.

"Yes?" he asks in between kissing me, never stopping for too long.

"Take my shirt off," I answer.

He doesn't hesitate to move his attention to my torso. I'm wearing a button down shirt and a nice pair of black skinny jeans, since I never changed after the faction meeting.

Tobias leans down and kisses my lips while his fingers fumble with the buttons. He gets the first one open and moves down my neck. As he opens my shirt slowly, his mouth moves down to kiss the revealed skin.

Before he goes down the middle of my chest, he glances up at me and I smile shyly.

He returns a grin. He opens the button right on top of my bra and doesn't stop his kisses.

I shiver at the light touch. Tobias starts to rub my hips, looking up. "Are you cold?" He smirks, knowing that's not the reason.

I laugh. "No. See what you do to me?"

He moves up to kiss my jaw once. "I like doing it to you," he whispers.

His attention goes to my shirt again. Every time he kisses my stomach, he keeps his eyes locked on mine. I find myself feeling different than I've ever felt, in a good way. Like I want more.

Tobias finishes the buttons, almost like he's in a rush. I start to get butterflies in my stomach. He's seen me before though.

He stops right above the waistband of my jeans, my shirt fully unbuttoned. He smiles at me before he pulls the fabric to both sides of my body.

My turquoise bra is revealed to him. I also remembered to keep the bandage of my tattoo on to tease him about seeing it.

He looks at my body in front on him. "You are so sexy," he says softly.

I blush and start to pull off the sleeves, while Tobias helps me. After it's off, he remains still for a few minutes, contemplating what to do next.

"Tris, I don't really know how far you want to go. I don't want to push you or force you to do something that you don't want."

I try to laugh to ease the tension. "Um .. well I know I don't want to take my pants off yet ... if that helps at all," I trail off.

His hand takes my waist, a feeling of comfort. "I know this is hard for you."

I nod, trying to hold back the tears of embarrassment that begin to prick behind my eyes.