Feels So Good

Tobias POV

Tris and I try to walk calmly through the halls so as not to attract unwanted attention. I am finding it extremely difficult because I'm eager to get home. I can tell Tris feels the same way, as her hand is alternating pressures in mine.

I let us in to our apartment and put the blankets on the couch. Tris is putting the basket back in the fridge. We don't say a word as we both anticipate what is to come next.

I watch as she walks toward me and places her hands on my chest. I go to lean in and kiss her, but she just pushes me backwards. My legs hit the front of one of the chairs in the living space, and Tris forces me to sit. She backs up in front of me.

"Tris?" I ask, confused. I don't move from the chair.

"What?" she says, removing her jacket. She throws it on the couch.

"Uh, what am I doing in this chair?"

She smiles a little bit, almost like she's really nervous but not showing it. "I .. um .... I don't know if this will be good or if you'll like it," she trails off.

Slowly, Tris pulls off her shirt to reveal a white, lace bra. It looks incredible on her, especially because her small breasts fill it out.

I really, really want to stand and move toward her, but I know the point of this is for me to stay still and watch.

She begins to unbutton her pants and pull them off, leg by leg. It leaves her in white, lace underwear to match the top.

This new outfit combined with the fact that I haven't had her in awhile just about makes me go crazy with love and lust.

Tris moves toward me and sits on my lap, facing me with her knees outside my legs. I set my hands on her waist instinctively, but she pushes them off.

"Look but no touch," she explains with a teasing tone. I know how this game is played, and I'm not going to let her play it.

"You expect me to be able to do that with such a beautiful woman sitting on me? I don't think so." I grab her hips and stand up, causing her legs to wrap around my waist. She laughs.

I have found that there are two sides battling within me when it comes to Tris and intimacy.

One part is the gentle and soft Tobias. I want to make Tris feel as good as she possibly can, and at the times when we're trying something new this is the side that shows. I want her to know that I truly care for her and her pleasure, so I usually like to move slowly.

On the other hand, there is a Tobias that is hungry and lustful. It's the side of me that wants dominance. The objective is still to please Tris as much as possible, but this part of me wants to be rougher with her.

I have mostly been gentle with her so far, but I think that once we're both completely comfortable with everything, the dominant side will show more often.

I walk to the bedroom. "C'mon, Tobias. You were enjoying it."

"I was enjoying the looking part, but I'm not about the no touching part."

I set her down on the edge of the bed, and she lies back as I press my chest against hers.

Because I think Tris wants to try oral sex, the softer side of me will show tonight. I brush against her lips, enough to make her reach for me.

I smile and capture her lips with mine.

"I'm enjoying the surprise," I say in between kisses. I pull away to remove my shirt.