Confidence

Tobias POV

After awhile, I pull away from Tris's lips. "We should go eat dinner. The others will be wondering where we got to."

"What if I don't care about them right now?" Tris gives me a sexy smirk.

I sit up and pull Tris into my lap, facing me. "Then I wouldn't care either." I smile into her lips.

I rub her waist, although her bare chest is right in front of me. I think it makes her uncomfortable if I stare at her for too long, so I give her time before she is completely okay with showing herself.

"I'm okay with being here with you all night," I say, kissing down her neck.

Tris sighs in pleasure. "I would like that."

I lie back on the pillows, pulling Tris on top of me. I let out a big breath, feeling relaxed and extremely happy. I kiss her forehead slowly.

"You are so brave, Tris," I tell her.

Her fingers run over my arm. "You make me brave," she answers.

She sits up and straddles my hips, giving me a smirk. I can't help but stare at her naked upper body. Even though her chest isn't huge, her breasts are a perfect round shape. She has nothing to be embarrassed about. They really are beautiful, just like the rest of her. "Am I .. um .. turning you on right now?" Tris stutters, shyly.

I look straight into her eyes. "So much, Baby. It's going to get awkward soon in this position if you know what I mean..." I trail off.

"Mhm," is all she says in reply. Her fingers trail down my chest slowly, almost seductively.

I'm starting to lose my control with her teasing. "Tris," I say, breathing heavy.

She ducks her head and begins to kiss my neck. At this point, I'm convinced she wants to feel me under her, which turns me on incredibly.

She takes one of my hands resting on her back and slides it down over her butt.

"What are you doing, Tris?" I breathe out.

"Hopefully making you feel good," she says next to my ear.

"You're doing a good job of it too," I chuckle.

She laughs and continues along my neck. Her mouth moves to my ear, and she playfully bites my earlobe.

Combined with our chests' skin on skin contact and me touching her, I start to feel my jeans tighten uncomfortably. I don't know if this is what she wanted, but I don't want to scare her.

"Alright," I breathe out in pleasure, not wanting to stop but knowing I have to before it gets out of hand. I don't want to move too quickly either. I've been starting to like taking our time.

I start to turn her over so she's off my hips, but she resists the movement. "Don't move me," she says with a small smile.

"Tris," I start, not knowing what to say.

"I'm not scared of it Tobias. It's only natural," she teases me.

I'm shocked at her confidence. My mouth hangs slightly open without any words coming out. She lets out a small laugh and kisses my cheek, finishing what she started.

Tris kisses down my collarbone, her hips slightly grinding on mine. My breathing becomes heavy.

At this point I'm hard and I know she has to feel me. A soft moan escapes my lips. "Baby .. this feels so good," I manage.