Wake Up

Tris POV

I look at the clock on the night stand. 2:30. 2:30? We made out for a half an hour? I guess it seems about right. I tell Tobias I want to take a nap before dinner.

He glances at the clock and laughs. "Time flies when you're having fun, I guess," he says.

"A lot of fun," I laugh with him. I get up and walk to the dresser. I find one of my favorite t-shirts that I stole from Tobias and go into the bathroom, smiling at him on the way.

I get into bed with Tobias and he pulls me closer to him. I notice that he changed too; he's just wearing his sweatpants.

"Sleep," he whispers. And I do, snuggled up into Tobias' bare chest.

*Time Lapse*

I wake up to soft kisses on my neck and a hand rubbing gentle circles on my butt over my shirt. I smile and keep my eyes closed, enjoying the moment until we have to separate. It feels so good to have his lips and hands on my body. It's the most intimate we've been.

But I need to feel his mouth on mine again. I can't help it when I whisper, "Kiss me."

He pulls back, and all of a sudden my body feels cold. I open my eyes to see him smirking. "If you didn't notice, I was just kissing you Tris."

I laugh and reply, "Not my lips though." Now I'm the one smirking.

Tobias smiles, but then his features change and I see a look of determination on his face.

He kisses me hard, like I wanted him to. It isn't gentle, but it's still passionate. My hands go to his back and instinctively pull him closer to me.

But Tobias is so much bigger and heavier than me so I'm pretty much stuck under him. He seems to notice and rolls us over so that he's laying down on our bed and I'm on top of him.

The body to body contact sends sparks through me. He keeps kissing me and guides his hands all over my back but no further down. I mean, I'm only wearing a T-shirt, so it'd be risky anyway. Though, I don't know if I'd care if he did or not. I've been that way lately. I put my hands on his face and run them through his hair. It'll be messy by the end of this, I know it.

Tobias POV

I kiss Tris hard, feeling the passion that it carries. She grabs me and pulls me closer to her, but I'm afraid I'll hurt her by being on top. She's just so small and fragile.

I roll us over so I'm on the bottom and Tris is laying on top of me. My breathing quickens from the closeness of our bodies. I know I have to control myself in this position.

Her hands run through my hair and help to keep her up. My hands run along Tris's back, struggling against their want to wander lower. But I won't, unless she says otherwise.

I know I did it earlier and she didn't stop me, but her - or should I say my - shirt is probably riding up by now. I think it'd scare her, so I hold off.

Tris pulls back to catch her breath, her heart surely beating fast. I take this as an opportunity to check on her.

I smile and ask softly, "You alright Tris?" I know she probably is, but I want to hear her say it.

"Yeah I'm fine," she says with a small smile. "Are you?"

I think carefully about my wording. "Perfect," I say, my lips curling up. I turn serious then. "But seriously, are you okay with what I'm doing? I don't want to make you uncomfortable," I remind her.

She seems startled by my comment. "Yeah, you're doing everything right," she assures me, giving me a confidence boost. She looks at me a little while longer. Tris is the only one who can see right through me.