Trying and Teasing

Tris POV

"Alright, we can try," Tobias says.

I smile nervously. I really want to make him feel the same way I do when he touches me.

"Um, I really don't know what to do." I bite my lip.

"Just go slowly, and I'll tell you what feels good. Don't try to do too much."

He tangles his fingers in my hair and pulls me to kiss him.

"I promise anything you do, I'll like. It's a learning experience."

I nod. "Is there anything that could hurt you?"

"Try not to use your teeth. I've heard that can be painful." He must see how nervous I am. "Tris, I'm not worried about you hurting me, okay?"

"Okay," I answer.

"If you don't like it, don't do it." I nod. Always like him to want to make me comfortable.

He softly pulls me in again. I wait a minute to gather my courage and then begin to kiss down his neck.

I work my way down his chest and abdomen, while my hand moves at a slow rhythm.

I take a deep breath before I try gently licking the tip of him. I feel awkward and nervous, but then Tobias moans, probably louder than the touch warranted. I know he's just doing it as encouragement.

I blush, but the sound also gives me more confidence. I try wrapping my lips around him.

I slowly move up a down, not taking that much of him into my mouth. I'm careful not to use my teeth while I keep moving my hand on the rest of him.

I hear Tobias throw his head back on the pillows and whisper, "Fuck."

"Tris, that feels incredible. I can't even give you any tips to make it better."

I feel myself blushing. I change to just licking the tip again. After a minute, he moans when I take him into my mouth a little farther.

I like the feeling that I get from this, too. I like making him feel good because I always feel like I'm the one receiving it. Instead, it's nice to have the chance to give Tobias what he deserves.

It's not long before Tobias says, "Tris, I'm close. You might want to .. you know." His breathing sounds impaired.

I pull away, not confident enough to let him finish in my mouth. I continue moving my hand until he releases.

He groans as he finishes. I lie down with my head on the pillows as his breathing slows.

"I'll be back," he says. I assume he leaves to clean off. He comes back and puts on boxers and shorts before lying on the bed beside me.

Tobias POV

Tris kisses me, and I feel slightly nervous. A part of me doesn't want her to have to do this because I haven't done it to her yet. I'm afraid she'll feel pressured to finish if she doesn't like it.

More importantly, I don't want her to get upset tonight, especially after the game of Candor or Dauntless.

She kisses down my body. I've never had this done to me, so I'm taken back when she licks the tip.