Questions

**Hey guys! I saw Allegiant, and it is so good! I got FourTris feels times a million. Can't wait to finish the story!**

Tris POV

The next day I begin to pack for our trip tomorrow. I pull out some lighter clothes because it's warmer at Amity. Tobias is at work, finishing up some stuff before we have to leave.

He's already packed his bag, but then again all he had to do was throw in some t-shirts and pants.

I'm at the dresser when I see the bag from Chris on the floor. I pick up the lingerie and hold it up in front of me, looking in the dresser mirror. I hesitate before folding the set and placing it on the bottom of the bag.

I smile, remembering how Tobias told me it would look hot on me. He deserves to see me with it on, since he has been so patient. Now that I think about it, he's been extremely patient. It's been a while since we got together, and he hasn't wanted anything from me.

I finish packing my undergarments and the rest of my clothes and zip up my bag. I place it on the floor beside Tobias's.

I walk out to check the clock. It's 3:00. Tobias probably won't be home for a little while. I want to go talk to Chris before we leave - about some girl stuff.

I find a paper and pen and write a quick note to Tobias in case he comes home before I'm back.

I head to Chris's apartment and knock on the door. "Come in!" she shouts from inside.

I open the door and walk in. I find her in the kitchen eating an apple. "You know, you should really ask who it is before you just let someone come in," I smirk.

She shrugs, smiling. "I can defend myself. Why are you here?"

"I need your help. Well, actually just some knowledge," I say.

"Four and I are going to Amity tomorrow for a little vacation, you know." She nods. I sit down beside her.

"And we might do some stuff while we're there," I say blushing.

"Ooh, like intimate stuff," she smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Yes. And I don't really know what I'm doing," I confess.

"How far have you gone? Have you seen his dick yet?" she asks bluntly.

"Chris!" I have never heard that word used for it, but I'm pretty sure I know what she's referring to.

"What? It's kind of important for sex, you know."

"Yeah, well no I haven't. I don't know what to do when I do see him though."

"Well," she smiles slightly. "I wouldn't start off with a blowjob, if I was you. Maybe a handjob."

I blush. "I don't really know what those are."

"A blowjob is when you use your mouth, and a handjob is when you use your hand," she explains.

I nod. "Okay."

She continues, "Have you shown him you yet?"

"My top half," I say, blushing. Chris smiles.