Computer Problem

Tobias POV

*Time Lapse - 1 month*

The past month has been great. I've been back in the control room, and Tris is working as an ambassador.

Tris. My beautiful girlfriend. We're still as perfect as ever. I can't believe I got so lucky to have someone like her. We've gone on a few dates - a picnic at the ferris wheel, dinner date at a fancy restaurant, and she took me to our spot in the chasm to eat. Every day when I wake up she's right there in my arms, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

We still haven't done anything intimate, just kissing, and that's totally okay with me. I'd wait for years if I had to. I know she's uncomfortable with it all, so I haven't been trying anything with her since the tickling incident.

However in 2 days I leave for Amity for a day.  They're having problems with one of their computers and I have to go outside the fence to fix it. I'm not sure how Tris will react when I tell her.

We're in bed talking, me in my sweatpants, Tris in my t-shirt.

"I have something to tell you," I say.

Her expression changed to worried.  "O-okay," she stutters.

I sigh and put my hand on her cheek to comfort her.  "I have to go to Amity for a day to fix one of their computers."

I visibly see her relax a little. She looks down and asks, "When?"

I tilt her head back up and reply, "The day after tomorrow. I won't be gone for long."

She nods. "I'll miss you. This will be the first time I haven't seen you in a couple months." We laugh.

"That's true," I reply, but I try to comfort her, "I'm going to miss you too. I love you, you know that, right?" I feel her nod against me.

I pull her head up to mine and kiss her lips softly. I set one hand on her waist to tug her closer - even though there's no room between us - and one on her face. 

Her small hands are on my chest over my rapidly beating heart. I kiss up and down her jaw and neck.

I go to kiss the ravens on her collarbone, but she pulls back the slightest bit from me and winces. What did I do? She's not scared .. is she?

"Sorry," she whispers. I realize that I made her uncomfortable, and now I feel guilty.

"No," I say. "It's fine, it's my fault. I'm the one who made you feel uncomfortable." Now I'm the one who's embarrassed.

"Okay," she mumbles. "Goodnight."

I kiss her once more. "Goodnight, beautiful," I say before she drifts off.

I know there's something she's keeping back. And it has something to do with her fear. I'll have to ask Christina to talk to her tomorrow.

Those are my last thoughts before sleep takes me.

**Hi guys.  If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know.  I love hearing from you!**