Eavesdropping

**You guys know I wouldn't let you down on Christmas! Make sure you watch the point of view shifts!**

Tris POV

I slowly undo Tobias's pants, slightly nervous. I stand up when they're unbuttoned. He puts his thumbs in the waistband to help me pull them down, along with his underwear.

I place my hands on his chest, feeling his slightly rapid heartbeat. I remember the last time I was nervous when doing this, Tobias had me breathe with him.

He places his hands on my cheeks and reaches down to kiss me. He pulls back to say, "I'll help you, okay?"

I nod and take his hand, getting onto the bed. I lie next to him, and as I take in his well-toned, tan build, I feel a little upset. I try to push my insecurities back because I know Tobias loves me for who I am.

"Baby, look at me," he says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I move my eyes back to his as he tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

I shake my head slightly. "No, I can do it."

"You look uncomfortable, and I don't want you to be."

I feel a rush of confidence, an urge to prove him wrong. I want to do this for him.

"Well you're wrong," I say more firmly.

I wrap my hand around him as he lets out a soft moan. I begin moving up and down slowly, alternating my pressure.

A smile a little at the effect I have on him. I press my lips to his. I create a smooth rhythm with my hand.

I pull away shortly after. "Am I doing it right?" I ask quietly.

"Mhm," he groans.

I kiss his neck softly. "Damn, Tris." I leave kisses over his jawline and his ear.

"Will you just kiss me?" he moans.

I smile as Tobias pulls away and presses his lips to mine forcefully. I almost forget to move my hand because the kiss is so strong.

He adds his tongue softly to mine. His hand trails over my back.

Tobias pulls back after a minute. "Do you want me to help you finish?" he asks quietly.

I nod with a blush. I feel his hand wrap around mine and begin to move with it.

He groans softly as he releases. Our hands keep moving for a little as he finishes.

When he pulls his hand away, I move mine up to rest on his chest, curling my body up next to his.

Eventually Tobias's breathing slows down, and he quickly goes to the bathroom to wash off.

He comes back and puts on his boxers and shorts. I wait for him to lie beside me, this time leaning over me. He studies my face in silence. "Even better than the first time," he finally says quietly.

I blush under his gaze. "I'm glad," I whisper.

We don't go to dinner that night. I don't feel like faking that my ankle still hurts. Tobias is fine with it. Instead, he picks up something to go at the dining hall and brings it back to the apartment.