Candor or Dauntless

Tris POV

Christina finishes taking off her shirt so I turn back around in Tobias' lap. I just know she's going to get back at me.

"Tris, Candor or Dauntless?" I decide to switch it up and pick Candor.

Christina asks, "How many times have you had sex with Four?" She sure is evil.

"I ..... um we .. uhh," I manage to stutter out.

Tobias whispers into my ear so only I can hear, "You can tell them none. I don't mind." I glance at him, and he gives me a reassuring look.

I turn around to the group and say quietly, "None." Everyone goes silent. I wait for the laughing to start.

It never comes. Why would I think that? These people are my friends. Christina just shrugs, so I quickly continue the game.

"Shauna, Candor or Dauntless?" I ask.

"Candor."

I know she was in the same class as Tobias. I smile and say, "Tell me something I don't know about Four."

Tobias squeezes my waist from behind and rests his forehead on my back. I can just tell he's smiling.

Shauna answers, "He hates when people try to take what's his. If it's his, he's going to fight hard to keep it."

I nod and Tobias whispers in my ear, "That means you Tris. You're mine." I smile and rest my hands on his around my waist.

"Will, Candor or Dauntless?" Shauna asks.

"Candor," he replies.

She smirks. "What's your biggest turn on?"

Will turns a blush color. "Uh .." He glances at Chris. "When she bites her lip." We laugh at his awkwardness.

Lynn yawns. "I'm gonna head out guys." She stands. "Thanks Zeke."

"No problem!" He says back.

The rest of us get up too and thank him for the party. Tobias and I walk to our apartment in a calm silence.

I had a fun first party in Dauntess. It's crazy that initiation has already come to an end. It makes me more relaxed, knowing that I won't ever be factionless. And now I can be with Tobias in public without having to hide it from anyone. I sigh with happiness, which makes Tobias glance at me. I just smile back.