Four.

Chapter 4:

I dreaded the walk to religion. I had to face my partner, Harry Styles, again for the second time. I didn't like the way I described him to Scottie the other day. I felt even more anxious than I probably should have. It was almost as if Scottie thought I liked Harry, which I absolutely did not. I was not going to get into any part of his life, except this project. I concluded all of this on my walk to the class.

I got there just in time once again as I always did. Sitting in my seat, I got out my folder and notebook and a pen. My notes were out and I was ready to get this over with.

Out of curiosity, I glanced behind me as someone noisily took there seat behind me and then accidentally in the direction of Harry. Something in me was told to do so. I met Harrys eyes. He had a deep stare on me, which gave me chills to the bone. I quickly turned around as Mr. Blue started talking.

"Good morning class," he greeted. Only a few mumbled groans were heard around the room.

"So if someone from a different class hasn't told you yet, I am changing things up a bit." Muffled voices swam around the room.

"Students were coming to me with so many questions so I decided to guide you along the way. I have a piece of paper that you will need to keep for the whole semester, so don't loose it." Pieces of paper were now diffusing through the room. I took one and handed the rest back down the row behind me.

"You will now have a series of smaller questions due with week to help you to get the bigger idea."

I looked through the paper. Simple questions were due this week like name all the holy books for the five main religions. I could do this by myself. I wouldn't need Harrys help quite yet. This was a step in the right direction.

"I will show you a quick video over what's needed this week and you will be able to work with your partners the rest of the time."

The video that Mr. Blue put on basically gave all the answers in the time span of one minute so naturally, I did not catch them all. The video then went on to ramble about things I could care less about.

It then came time, after the video, to meet with partners.

Harry immediately walked over to my desk. "Did you get the answers?" he asked, making me jump as he forcefully put his hands on top of my desk. My notebook was gone from my reach in a matter of seconds and into Harry's hand. "Almost," he answered for me as he scanned the page full of notes. "Your missing a few. The holy book for Christianity is the Bible and I don't know the rest," he said, tossing my notebook back on my desk.

"Thanks," I grumbled. Harry pulled up a chair next to my desk as I got out my textbook to look up some more answers that I did not catch from the video.

I was intensely focused as Harry's sudden voice interrupted my thought process. "Do you ever just talk to people?"

My cheeks automatically turned red from nothing but him trying to casually talk. But was this casual? Why was he asking me if I ever talk to people?

"What do you mean?" I timidly asked.

"You're so quiet and reserved. Do you ever just... talk?"

I cleared my throat as I understood what he was asking. I hated when people questioned me as to why I am so introverted, why I am so quiet. It's uncomfortable. I don't want anyone to know about me, my family, my father. I was ashamed and knew that they would judge me if they knew. I wanted them to think I was just your average girl. I was okay with them thinking that too. I just usually ended up saying something like 'I don't know' or 'It's just not my thing' or 'I do talk to people', to cover up my life.