Thirteen.

Chapter 13:

I just wanted to help my sister...

An unfamiliar gasp came from the left side of our bodies. The fumbling with my jeans button stopped.

"Get off her!" A voice yelled.

I opened my eyes and turned my head towards my savior. I felt like I should have known the voice but I could not make it out in the moment. My head was still a throbbing mess. I only saw a lanky silhouette from the streetlight and the dark alley's contrast.

"What did you say to me?" My captor said, gripping my wrists even tighter, making me whimper and him smirk.

The other man noticed. "I said get the fuck off her!" This time his voice was louder and raspier and more forceful and clear, making me conclude who it was.

What was he doing here?

The man in front of me cackled at Harry. "Oh, just leave us alone. We're just having a little fun, aren't we Piper?"

I looked away from them both, trying my hardest not to let more tears fall, especially now that Harry caught us. I felt useless in the old mans grip.

"You are a twisted man if you think she wants this," Harry said stepping closer. I could see the smoke coming out of his ears. He was furious.

"Then what are you going to do about it boy?" The man said, taunting Harry. There was a moment of silence. "That's what I thou--"

Harrys fist collided intensely with the jaw of the abducting man, making him stumble backward and release his grip on me. I immediately tended to my wounds, rubbing my wrists up and down to try and relieve some pain. Marks were definitely left.

After a few seconds, I stared at Harry in awe. He was breathing heavily and watching as the man held his jaw. His chest was rapidly rising and falling and his hands were in tight fists at his sides, ready for another pounce.

"You do not know what you just did, kid," the man said, shaking a finger at Harry.

Harry growled, and motioned for another hit and squared him right in the chest, knocking the man to the ground. But he did not stop there. Harry full on attacked, throwing punches one after another. I was sure that he would kill the man after a minute of this. The man attempted to fight back, but missed as Harry slyly dodged his weak punches. One after another, Harry rained his fists on the man, showing no mercy. Even when his body showed no signs of consciousness, Harry kept going.

I had to make him stop before the man was completely gone. I was not going to let Harry kill him. He knew my father, he knew me, he knew my mother even. This guy was somehow significant.

"Harry," I said softly to get his attention.

No response. He kept attacking.

"Harry!" I yelled, gripping his shoulders and trying my best to tug him back to reality. "Harry, stop!"

And he did. He quickly got back to his feet, revealing his bloody knuckles and the unconscious man on the alley's pavement. He ran a hand through his hair, seeming a bit too calm for what he just did.

And then he lashed out.

"What did that man just do to you Piper?!" Harry yelled.