Thirty.

Chapter 30:

There was no sign of life in Harry's house which was good because we both stumbled inside giddily. It was probably illegal for Harry to drive in his condition and even worse if I had driven his car home. I was tripping over myself from happiness and being drunk: definitely a win-win. I sat down on a stool in the kitchen while Harry got us some water.

"I think we need this more than some more alcohol," Harry said. I nodded, taking the glass from his hand.

He leaned over the counter, looking at me intensely and I shyly smiled at him. We didn't talk for a while, filling the silence every so often with sips of water.

But for once, the silence wasn't awkward, it was comforting. The thought that Harry liked me, filled my brain at the moment. The silence felt magical.

He made me feel safe, happy, and I had a place to stay. His house was still enormous and still felt a bit unwelcoming considering it's size, but it still amazed me.

I turned my head to see the dining room, the room where this all started, where he kissed me first. I giggled softly.

"What?" Harry noticed.

"Oh just remembering the first time I came here," I said, still looking through the doorway to the grand dining room. I then looked at Harry whom was looking at me and smiling. I blushed.

Harry lifted himself off from leaning on the counter.

"C'mon," he gestured to the doorway, holding his hand out and I took it.

Once we walked into the room, he backed me up into the wall just like he had the first time and set his lips gently on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to make the kiss deeper. In result, Harry placed his hands around my waist.

I felt like the moment went on forever, but in reality it was quite quick. One second our lips were in sync, the next he was guiding me up stairs. I smiled to myself, holding my arm out as he walked me up the stairs. I made sure to be carful with my high heels on.

We entered what only could be Harry's room. The walls were a dark green, giving the room a intimate, serene feeling. His bed was twice the size as what I had at my home and the room was absolutely spotless. There was another door which seemed to be his own bathroom. I was throughly impressed.

Unfortunately I was given only ten seconds to survey the room because Harry was right back on my lips.

The door was now concealed shut and I felt like we had all the time and privacy the world could give us. It felt unreal. I didn't want this feeling to ever end.

Harry's hands roamed my body from my bum, up my spine, to my breasts that were sculpted by my dress, and down to my thighs. I loved the feeling he gave me when he touched me. Somehow, I desperately wanted more. My breathing became rugged and I gripped his curly brown locks with my hands.

Moments later, his hands found the zipper of my dress, making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Wait—" I stopped both of our movements.

"What?" Harry questioned and slowly kissed my shoulder as his hands went for my straps.

"I'm not ready for this." It took all the courage in the world for me to say that. I was afraid, in an embarrassing way, to tell Harry I've never done anything remotely close to this before. I was a 'virgin' in all aspects of the word. It probably was not even hard to tell with my rapidly increasing heart rate ever since we stepped into Harry's room.

"Yeah," Harry breathed, smiling and giving me assurance that he understood my situation without me having to explaining. "Do you need some clothes?"

"Yeah," I repeated his affirming word. He opened a drawer and took out a pair of his clean boxers and a simple white T-shirt. He tossed them to me and I walked over to the bathroom door with his fresh clothes.

"Piper," Harry sighed, making me turn around. "You don't have to change in there. I don't mind."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but I do."

"What if I turned around?" he questioned.

I stood there pondering the thought. "Fine," I breathed.

I carefully peeled off my dress, watching Harry's back and making sure he did not move. Just I was slipping on the boxers, Harry's head turned.

I yelled at the top of my lungs, trying to pull the piece of loose clothing up my bum while covering my boobs from his view. "Turn around Harry! I'm serious!"

Harry snickered and turned back to the wall. I carefully slipped the T-shirt and pulled back my hair.

"Okay," I said, "Now you can turn." Harry looked me up and down.

"Damn, you look good in my clothes," he stated, ignoring the fact that I just had to yell at him.

"But seriously Harry. I do not want this to be rushed," I said, somewhat referring to our physical relationship.

Harry's face hardened and he nodded. "I respect that," he said, making my heart swell up. "I'm not used to this, that's all. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked him on the cheek. "Not too horribly," I joked lightheartedly.

Harry chuckled and motioned to the bed. "Shall we rest?"

"Yes. I am exhausted," I nodded. It was now clearly way past midnight.

We both laid down carefully on opposite sides. I had never slept with someone other than my sister. This was a totally different feeling having Harry's presence by me, thrilling yet comforting.

Harry shut off the lamp next to his side. Immediately following those movements, his arms wrapped around my waist, making me squeal as he pulled me into his arms. I was five times more comfortable and ten times warmer.

A light peck of the lips was placed where my neck meets my shoulder. "Goodnight," he breathed.

"Night," I said in the most content voice I could muster out. I had never felt so close, so comfortable, so needed, in my life. Having Harry, my newfound boyfriend if you must, just hold me into my slumber was the best thing that I could think of.

Faster than lightning, I was passed out in Harry's arms.

Hope «h.s.»On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara