4.

liam.

"i can't believe this," harry said, standing up from the sofa while laughing, "you actually ordered pizza, even though you are not hungry, and you just ate half an hour ago."

"what can i say, i am a grown man, and my stomach needs food all the time so i can do things better and focus." i lied, i actually just wanted to see that pizza boy again, and this is the only way i can.

"no, it's because you want to see that hot guy again, who you didn't catch his name last time because of me, and that's the reason you hate me at the moment." he then let out a very loud sigh, while smiling, "i actually still don't believe this, the fact that you, liam, have a crush on someone who isn't even famous, and who also works at a pizza place. what a time to be alive." he said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"harry, stop this bullshit, i don't like him, okay? i just think he has a nice face, that's all." i shouted at him, while rolling my eyes. i don't like him, i am liam, the billionaire, the famous and the well-known guy who has everyone drooling over him, likes some pizza boy who he just saw yesterday? pfft nah.

"yeah and you want to kiss that face bro." he winked at me, still smiling.

"what, i don't even like boys, and it's not the first time you know that, my bestfriend." i said mocking him.

"says the boy whose first crush was that famouse good-looking jock at school, and was drooling over him for three years. besides it's really obvious liam, you don't have to deny it. i've seen all the magazines you hide in the bathroom, and i was looking through your browser history once. saw some deep shit." he said coming closer to me, my face became red from embarrassment, i thought i hid those stuff well.

"and besides liam, you don't have to be embarrassed of who you really are you know, i know why are you hiding this mate, but your father needs to understand that you are a fucking human too, you have emotions, and you can't do anything but follow your feelings. so please liam, i am begging you, don't hide. look at me, i'm openly bisexual, but i'm attracted to boys even more, and fuck everbody who judges me, i don't give a flying fuck." every word he said was getting into my mind slowly, i was stressed from all of this. i sighed and put my face in my hands, while harry's arm was around my shoulders.

"you know i want to be like you so badly, but i can't. dad, work and media, they all get the best of me, and make me feel like shit, harry, i am tired." i said wrapping my arms around him, as he embraced me in a very tight hug.

"i know babe, i know. what about this, how about we try it out secretly at first, then, if things get to serious, you will have enough courage to come out, and i'll help you all the way, okay?" he said, still holding me, but i still can feel his smile from his voice.

"okay, let's do it. you are the best thing happened to me harry, i swear" i said, smiling and holding back my tears.

"i know."

"i hate you."

~~~

"it's been half an hour harry, and he is still not here harry, what if something happened to him? what if he-" my rambling was cut short by a ring on the door, my breath hitched. i looked at myself in the mirror, checking how do i look before i shouted a 'he is here harry' for harry to hear me.

i was in front of the door, i stood for two seconds to calm my breath, then i held the door's handle and opened it slowly with a smile on my face.

my smile turned into a sad frown when the door was completely wide open, and saw that the boy in front of me was not the same hot boy who was here yesterday. this one was blond.

"hi, i am niall, and i believe that you ordered pizza from our restaurant, right?" he said with a questioning look on his face.

"uhh.."

"oh yes, thank you very much mate." i didn't notice that harry was standing beside me. i think i was caught up in being sad over the fact that it's not the boy with the tan skin and the hazel eyes. "here is your tip mate, but, can i ask you a question?"

"yes, is there something that i can help you with?" said the boy with a curious look.

"the other boy, the one who delivers pizza from your restaurant often, the one with the tattoos and piercings, where is he? not to be rude or anything." harry said, with a friendly smile on his face, while i was still depressed standing, watching them talk.

"oh, do you mean zayn?" zayn! that's his name, finally caught it. i smiled a big creepy smile, while waiting for the boy to continue talking. "he had an emergancy an hour ago, and he had to leave early. that's why i was late getting here, i am sorry."

i wonder what's wrong with zayn.

"it's okay," said harry, "thanks for the pizza, bye" he said waving at niall, then closing the door.

he looked at me for a long moment before saying, "you finally knew his name, cheer up."

"yeah, zayn, what a beautiful name, suits him." i said smiling, almost melting at how beautiful all of this is. "but i need to see him harry or i am gonna die."

"i know liam. we will keep ordering pizza until he shows up, good?"

"good."

(ziam will see each other again soon, dont worry, just two more chapters or so)