9.

zayn.

i still can't believe what had happened tonight, though i am still laying next to liam at the moment, but this is still unbelievable, it's like a dream coming true, i just don't want it to end.

we spent the last two hours talking non-stop about our lives, and it feels like we have known each other for years, though it's only been three hours, but a very big weight was lifted off of my chest, as we talked. it feels like i am in heaven.

we are currently still sitting on the car's hood, with hands under our heads, a comfortable silence in the air, and the sound of the river splashing in our ears.

"what time is it?" i asked, moving my head to the side, looking at liam, and waiting for him to answer.

liam looked at me, then lifted his hand to check the fancy watch he was wearing in his hand, "11:45, nearly midnight."

i sat up quickly, then muttered a quiet 'oh my god' under my breath, but i am sure liam heard me.

liam sat up right after me, a look of worry on his face, "what? what's wrong? did something happen?"

"shit, i totally forgot louis, my best friend." i stood straight, walking back and forth.

"oh my, i forgot harry too." he said, putting his hand over his mouth, "c'mon let's go back to them."

"okay." i said, getting in the car the same time as liam.

"is your best friend, louis, bad at getting drunk like harry? or nah?" liam asked as he was starting the car's engine. if he only knew louis.

"you don't even want to know, believe me."

~~~

"c'mon zayn, we are here." liam said, pulling my out of my imagination.

"oh, yeah." i said, opening the door, and getting out of the car.

when liam got out of the car, he stood in front of me, and said, "you go find your best friend, as i do the same, and we will meet here, in this spot once we find them, i am taking you back home, no excuses, get it? got it? good."

once he finished talking, he started walking to the entrance, with me following behind him, like a lost puppy.

when we entered, i made my way to the dance floor first, because there is a very big chance louis' there.

when i got there, i climbed on a chair that was beside me, to get a clearer look of the dance floor. i searched all over the place, but for my luck, he is nowhere in sight.

i decided to go to the bathroom next, because i am sure he'll be vomiting there now.

when i opened the door to the first one, thankfully it was empty, i didn't want to see a couple eating each other's faces, so thank god.

the second one was closed, and there was sounds of moaning coming from inside, i mumbled a quiet 'ew' then moved to the third cabin.

i put my hand on the handle, pushed it down, and then the door opened. luckily, when the door opened, a sleeping louis came into the view, laying on the ground with his back on the wall.

i moved to sit in front of him, then begun to shake him slowly while saying, "wake up louis, we have to leave now."

his eyes fluttered open slowly, adjusting to the light. he put his hand over his eyes while moaning, then said quietly, "oh zayn, my man, where am i?"

i rolled my eyes at him, then stood up and held a hand for him to take, "we are in the club, remember louis?"

"oooh, yes i remember, that math's club in the seventh grade? you are still a nerd zayn." he managed to say, and i can tell that he is still so drunk. god help me.

"yes louis, that one." i said to shut him up, because he is so annoying when he is drunk.

thankfully, i managed to get out of the club without falling because of louis weight pressure on me, though he is a small little shit, but not when he is drunk.

when i got to where liam's best friend car was standing, nobody was there. so liam is still in there, trying to find harry.

i let louis sit on the car's hood because clearly, he can't stand straight for two seconds.

when louis looked at the car behind him, his eyes opened wide, then he said, "holy fuck, zayn, whose car is this?"

"you'll see, now please shut the fuck up, you are so annoying."

he rolled his eyes at me, then put his head down, trying not to sleep right there.

suddenly, there was a sound of steps coming towards us, then liam came into the view, with harry's arm on his shoulders, trying to walk.

when he saw me, he smiled a little then said, "he is so out of it, gonna get a very bad hangover tomorrow."

"i am sure he is nowhere compared to louis here." i said, pointing at my best friend, who raised his head and looked at me when he heard me saying his name.

"what's wrong with lou-" he gasped when he turned his face to look at who am i talking to, "is that liam payne, zayn? or am i imagining things?"

i rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head, then said, "yes it is liam payne, now stop embarrassing me, and let's get in the car." then i turned to liam and said, "i'll sit with him in the back seat, so you can put harry next to you, okay?"

liam nodded his head, then did as he was told. he got harry in the car, having a lot of difficulties when doing that, so did zayn with louis.

once they all were inside, liam said, "i have to turn the light on for a moment so i can find my phone, okay? don't shout at me, especially you harry." he pointed at harry, then went to find the switch.

once liam turned the light on, both harry and louis moaned from the sudden light, then they eventually got used to it after some seconds.

liam was still looking for his phone, when louis looked over harry's side, to get a clear look of his face, then he suddenly shouted in harry's direction, "you, you little bastard." which made the three of us jump at his sudden voice.

when harry turned to look at louis, his eyes widened, then there was a very angry look on his face. uh-oh.

"you again, oh my god, come here you little asshole, i am so gonna kill you." harry said, trying to stand on his knees, to get louis, but failing, because he was drunk.

me and liam both were shocked of what is happening, but we didn't say anything.

liam put his arm between them to stop them from fighting then said, "knock it off, both of you, stop acting like children, and shut up. i don't know what happened between you two, but i am too tired to care, now shhh."

both harry and louis settled down, scared of liam's sudden outburst.

harry turned to my side, to get a clear look of my face, then turned to liam with his mouth gaping.

"is that-"

"yes, zayn, now shut the fuck up before i kill you for real this time."