21.

@ science side of this fandom, explain, why liam did this out of nowhere?

zayn.

it's been three days since i came back from liam's mansion after spending two magical nights with him, and i couldn't be more happier.

i liked the feeling i get when i am with him, as cheesy as it may sounds, but i have never felt like this before. what we have, it is something special, so special.

for the past two days all i was getting from louis and jawaad was smirks and cheesy remarks, and that made me want to grab my hair and pull it so hard. i just can't wait for the both of them to get in a relationship so i can do worse.

when i messaged liam yesterday, i was scared to death, because, maybe he changed his mind? maybe he looked at me in a different way now? maybe he doesn't like me that way anymore?

and what made it even worse that he took a lot of time to reply back, but then i was calm when he told me about the situation, and i was about to run the neighbourhood naked from happiness when he said he wanted to meet and talk.

i was currently delivering a pizza box to a house in a very creepy neighbourhood, i was turning to look around every now and then because it was so scary.

i knocked the door of the old house that had the same address on my paper, took a step back, and waited.

i have noticed that this house was the worst one in the neighbourhood so far.

for a while nothing happened, just the sound of thick air and dogs barking around me was heard, but then, there was a sound of a handle being pulled down.

i looked at the door as it opened, revealing a young women, in her late twenties maybe, and from the view, she looked like she was very poor.

she looked at me with a very pleased smile on her face, like she had won the lottery.

i was about to open my mouth to talk, when she shouted, "ahmad, pizza is here."

i smiled as a young boy came running towards the door, he was very happy and cute, his dimples were showing very clearly, and that made the scene even more cuter.

he looked like he was four or so, he was holding his mother's (i think?) leg very tightly.

i lowered myself to talk to him, as he held his mother closer, and said, "hey there young man, i brought you pizza."

i pushed the box towards him, but he was too shy to take it, so i encouraged him to take it by saying, "it's very delicious, you'll like it."

ahmad looked up at his mother, waiting for her response when she nodded at him, telling him to take it.

his tiny hands were wrapped around the box in no time, trying not to let it fall as he ran to the inside of the house.

"pay attention, and try not to fall." she shouted behind him laughing, then turned to face me with a smile on her face, and said, "thank you so much, you made him very happy, and i am very thankful for you. i have never seen him this happy before. i'll bring you money, just wait for two seconds."

i didn't get the chance to say anything when she disappeared into the house.

she came back within ten seconds, with a pile of pounds in her hands, and said, "how much is it my dear?"

i looked at her with a million thought in my head, trying to adjust the situation, then said, "ma'am, it's on me this time, i am so glad i made your son happy, it made my day."