33.

zayn.

one week later.

i clapped my hands together after putting louis' luggage in the trunk of liam's car, preparing to leave after a full exhausting week.

i got into the car, and sat on the front seat next to liam, giving him a small smile, then looked at the mirror to check on louis, and saw the same face expression that has been on his face all along this week.

broken and depressed.

i sighed sadly and liam noticed what was going on, so he put his hand on my thigh, reassuring me, with a small smile of his, like he is telling me that everything is going to be fine.

the ride home was awkwardly silent, except for the quite sound of the radio playing some pop music that i have never heard.

nothing important happened this week, except for liam's father operation that happened due monday, it went for hours and liam was shaking and freaking out, while i was holding him, telling him it will all be okay.

and so, everything went good, the operation had succeeded, and liam's father woke up the next day.

liam didn't want me to be there when his father wakes up. i didn't know why but agreed and never asked.

he told me that i will be able to meet his father soon because he is at the house, and i hope everything will go well.

harry have been missed in action since he woke up the next morning at liam's house. he sneaked out and left a little note saying, 'don't worry about me, i will be back, need some time to myself. all the love. -h'

liam clearly, wasn't pleased with it, he was too worried his best friend will do something stupid, and he tried to call him a lot of times, but harry's phone was closed, so he let him be.

knowing harry, he will always come back to liam.

when liam parked the car in front of the house, he got out of the car, handed the car keys to one of his bodyguards, telling them to bring the luggage to the house.

liam helped me put louis on the wheelchair to get him inside.

when we got inside, we stood in the hallway, taking our jackets off, since it was chilly outside today.

suddenly, our attention was pulled to the living room because there were some sounds coming from there.

liam turned to check, and saw harry coming out from the living room, shirtless, with a bucket of kfc chicken in his arms, eating it carelessly.

when he noticed our existing, he looked firstly at louis, with hurt written all over his face, but he covered it all with a fake smile, then turned to talk to liam.

"heya liam, how are you." he said, offering liam some chicken.

liam rolled his eyes at him, shaking his head.

"can you please take me to the bed." louis whispered, looking at the ground, and i've almost missed it.

i lowered myself to sit on my knees in front of him, "aren't you hungry? you did not eat all day."

he shook his head, tears already forming in his eyes.

i didn't want harry to see him like this, so i stood up, and turned the wheelchair around, and headed to the room liam set up for louis next to the living room.

after putting louis in bed and making sure everything was done good, i asked, "do you want anything else, sweetheart?"

louis nodded as his tears started to pour out of his eyes, "can you stay with me, please?"

i ran quickly to his side, got under the covers, and hugged him as he cried more.

his sobs started to get louder, "h- he did n- nothing wrong, zayn. he t- told me h- he loved me and i turned h- him down. but you know why i did that, don't you, zayn?"

i nodded my head, as he cried more.

"i love harry so much, zayn, but, i can't trust anyone in these things after 'him'."

~~~~~~~~

"i need to tell you something liam." i said as i followed him to his room.

or should i say our room now?

liam himself decided not to put me in a room by myself, he insisted that i sleep next to him, because 'we are boyfriends' and 'boyfriends don't sleep separated when they are in the same place'.

i am just so in love.

"yes babe?" he opened the door to his room and we got inside.

"look, i am going to explain why louis did all of this but, you have to promise not to tell harry or anyone because it's not our place to tell."

"promise." liam said when we got under the covers of his bed, and cuddled close.

"okay," i took a long breath, "it happened before i was even friends with louis, when he was seventeen, he fell in love with a boy, named jude, he was eighteen, and an asshole. louis loved him although he was full of flaws and disgusting. this boy fucked everybody in there town back then, while he was in a 'relationship' with louis, but louis never said a word, because he was too blinded by the sickness that's called 'love'. jude used to lie at louis all the time, telling him that he loved him and stuff, and louis believed, believed his heart not his mind. one day, they were both at jude's house, louis was a virgin, jude didn't force him on doing anything before that day, but that night, he got drunk, and took louis virginity, forcibly, then beat him up after that. louis was between life and death when they found him the next day, passed out in the middle of the street."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what are you doing today?" i asked liam as he started to do his daily sit ups while i was sitting on his feet, helping him out.

"staying home with you." he said as he sat from his first sit up, kissing me quickly, then got on his back again.

"okay." he kissed me once again when he sat from his second sit up, and i grinned at him.

" he kissed me once again when he sat from his second sit up, and i grinned at him

"okay."

"are you going to kiss me with every sit up, because i am sure as hell i would like that." i winked then laughed quietly.

he smirked, kissing me once more, "don't get distracted and count the sit ups, nerd."

we both laughed, and liam continued what he was doing while i was counting.

when we reached the fortieth sit up, the door of liam's room suddenly opened.

we both turned to look at the door, and we were in the position were liam's face is so close to mine, two inches apart maybe, while i was cupping his jaw.

the door revealed liam's dad, with a disgusted look on his face, red face, and an angry look in his eyes.

uh oh.

honestly, is this story getting boring?

it has been so quiet in this fandom. i smell bullshit coming our way.