11.

zayn.

it's really weird how everything can change in two days, i still can't believe what happened the previous night, it was amazing, i can't even stop thinking about it, for fucks sake, i met liam fucking payne! and stayed in his house for a night, this shit doesn't happen for anyone, and i admit that i am so lucky.

i am currently getting ready for my shift at the dorm, and louis is looking at me with a not-convinced look on his face, still not believing what i told him about yesterday.

"so you are saying that you met liam payne, left me and spent the night with him on a river, then came back to get me and harry, then we stayed at his house out of blue?" louis asked me, still not believing what happened the night before. his mouth was still open, almost drooling.

"yes, that's what i am saying. now, close your mouth before you catch some flies." i laughed, shaking my head, then a huge grin made its way on my face.

"oh my god, what the fuck?!" he whispered, looking into space, mouth still open, "why was i drunk? i missed half of my life." he groaned, throwing himself on the bed.

"joke's on you, but it's like nothing happened, it was just some night, maybe he was bored, but i don't think that we will meet again, it's not like i am anything to him, just another someone, that's all." i said with a voice full disappointment, looking at the ground, getting sad over the fact that what i just said is one hundred percent true.

"you stop right there and shut the fuck up, don't you ever put yourself down like that again, or i'll have to deal with you, okay? and for fucks sake, you don't even know what he is feeling, so don't judge him like that. and, it seems to me from the way he treated us last night, that he is not like any other rich men, he cares about you, i can see it, even he doesn't know you, but i can sense it's different, and i am so sure that you will meet again soon." louis finished his speech with an arm around my shoulders, and a comforting hand on my knee.

i nodded, still not believing a little, and looking at the ground. i mumbled a quite 'okay' then smiled a fake smile at him, "oh right, louis, can you fucking tell me why did you almost rip harry's head off yesterday?"

louis looked at me, then took his arm away from shoulders, got up, headed to the bathroom, as he said, "it's none of your business, maybe i'll tell you someday, but not now. anyway, you should be leaving right now so you don't get there late."

little shit, i'll find out why they almost killed themselves someday, knowing louis, he can't hide it from me for a long time.

i rolled my eyes at his direction, then i got up, took my phone, wallet and jacket, and headed out of the door to get to work.

~~~~

i sat down at the table in the corner of the restaurant, enjoying my little break while eating some pizza and playing with my phone with earphones in my ears.

it's almost four now, and i am so tired, sleepy and bored. why can't something exciting happen to me? was yesterday my once in a lifetime?

i sighed, mentally cursing myself, as i felt someone sitting in the chair in the other side in front of me. i took my earphones off, then looked up to see who is intruding my peace.

my eyes popped out of my head, as i shouted, "oh my god, jawaad."

everybody in the restaurant looked in my way when i shouted, which made me blush so hard at being the centre of the attention.

"hello to you too." he said laughing, as i got up and went to his side to hug him.

"what are you doing here?" i said, still surprised and embarrassed at the same time.

"rude." he smirked, then took a slice of pizza from my plate, and began to eat, as he continued talking, "i came to see you obviously my favorite cousin, i have two weeks off from my college back in bradford, and i thought why not the fuck go and see zayn? so i'll be staying with you for the next two weeks, bro."

"oh my god, this is so great, this week keeps getting better. tell me how did you know that i work here?" i asked, a very pleased grin on my face as i continued eating my food. first meeting liam, and spending a night with him on a river, then an unexpected visit from my second favorite person on this earth. i can't be happier.

"louis." of course it has to be louis. "at least i remember some people that don't even ask about me anymore. when was the last time you talked to me? three weeks ago i think?"

i felt bad as he said that, sometimes i hate myself for that too, jawaad is the only one who took care of me and stayed by my side when my family died years ago, he used to stay up all night with me when i spent the whole night crying, he used to put me in front of everyone, he is like a brother to me, he is the only one who cared about my mental health at that time, he helped me through all of this, and i owe him my life. but all of the shit i am having right now is stopping me from doing anything, even checking on the closest person to me.

"i am so sorry jawaad, i know sorry isn't enough, and it's not going to fix anything, but everything is happening at once these days, getting this job, having classes all the time, studying all the time, and sleeping late, this shit is so messed up. i actually missed you so much."

"i was joking zayn, don't worry, i know all of this, and i understand it all. but tell me why did you get a job? did the money you came into after you know, um did you spend all of it?" he asked, a look of worry on his face. i know jawaad, and i know what he is thinking about right now.

"no i didn't spend it all, but it's running out day by day, and i am preparing myself for when it's gone and finished, so i don't need anyone's help, no offence."

"no offence taken, bro. just know if you need anything, i am always there for you." he smiled a little, and i just wanted to hug the shit out of him.

"i know, and i love you so much for that." i looked at my watch, and noticed that my break is almost finished, i raised my head and said, "now, my break will be finished in five minutes, so i have to go back to work. you take this key to mine and louis' dorm and stay there until i finish my shift. i have so much to tell you about jawaad, so much."

"okay, but in general who or what are you going to talk to me about?"

"liam."

all the love to you all. thank you so much.