39.

my shadow's dancing

without you for the first timemy heart is hopingyou'll walk right in tonightand tell me there are things that you regretcause if i am being honest i ain't over you yet  

liam.

"where are you going? why are you putting your clothes on?"  i asked while looking at zayn from where i was laying down on my bed.

after the call i had from my father, zayn's mood has gone to worst and i could see anger and sadness in his eyes.

he was feeling guilty.

"i am going to where i belong, the old dorm in my shitty campus. with my mate, the one who won't be around anymore. and that's it." he made his way out of the room and i didn't think twice before getting up from the bed and  run after him.

"zayn! stop please, let's talk-" i was faster than him so i got the chance to catch him while he was running down the stairs.

i caught his skinny arm in my hand, he was trying to get it away and to push me off but i just pulled him closer so i was hugging him.

he tried to push me away once again, but of course i was strong enough to lock him up between my muscled arms. 

"you are not going anywhere mister." i pulled him even closer.

zayn sighed and gave up trying to run away from me, he leaned in my touch and his sobs were heard after a while.

we stayed in that position for three minutes, non of us saying anything.

"i cheated on you and i am breaking up with you."

my heart stopped beating for a moment. 

i didn't realise my arms felt weak and unwrapped themselves from around my boyfriend.

boyfriend?

the shock i was in controlled my actions.

the numbness washed over me.

who would have known  that i, liam payne, will be effected that much by one simple sentence that had too much pain beyond it.

i didn't even realise i was by now sitting on the stairs while zayn was walking downstairs to reach the door.

when he reached the main entrance of the house, zayn stood still at the door for a moment before looking back.

"i am sorry. i love you so much. i am sorry."

then he ran out of the door, crying.

if he really loved me, why would he do that and why would he leave me?

~~~~~~~~

"what is this shit tom? why can't you do your work the way you are asked to? is it that hard to fucking put that useless brain in your head and use it for good?" i yelled at my secretary, throwing the papers he handed me in his face.

tom put his head down, nodding while his cheeks were reddening.

"you have one hour to make this shit good or else you are fired." i exclaimed.

tom nodded again then left the room hurriedly.

i sighed, putting my attention back on my laptop screen.