31.

tell me what where you WHISPERING TO HIM ZAYN.

'because you're mine, i walk the line.'  

zayn.

"what happened?" zayn asked into the phone after leaving louis' room, stepping outside of the section they were in.

"they will be kicked out of the university, and i also made sure they will never be accepted in any other college in the world. and oh, did i mention that they will be in jail for three years? yeah, not enough if you ask me. i also wanted to punch them but the headmaster didn't let me." liam talked slowly and calmly into the phone, while my stomach was burning from the inside.

"woah." i said, not trusting my tongue.

"yeah."

"have i ever told you that i love you so fucking much, liam payne?" i felt my cheeks getting red at my words, but it was true.

i heard him laugh quietly and i smiled, "you did, a lot of times actually, makes me sometimes think that you love me more than i love you, but it's not true, you'll never win at this, because i love you so much more, angel."

i groaned, almost melted, at his words, "ughh, don't start this war."

he laughed loudly, "okay babe."

"i need to go check on louis, when are you coming here?" i asked as i made my way towards the section louis was in.

"two hours maximum, need to go shower and change, and i'll be with you after."

"okay, i love you, be safe."

"okay, i love you more and more." i groaned as he said that, earning a laugh from him.

"bye."

the line went dead after he replied with a quite 'bye' as i made my toward louis' hospital room.

a smile was stuck on my face as i opened the door, but it fell slightly when i saw louis, now alone in the room, laying on his back, eyes stuck looking up at the ceiling, with tears running down his face.

i gasped as i ran towards his side, holding his hand, "louis, what happened? where is harry? talk to me."

i stared at him worriedly as he turned his gaze to look at me.

he sobbed, then said with a broken tone, "harry's gone, out from my life, forever."

~~~~~~~~~

"yes, these words were all he said, he didn't say anything else liam, although i begged him to talk, he just won't." i felt my cheeks getting wet from the tears.

liam shook his head, holding his phone up in front of his face as he hugged me, "that bastard just won't answer my calls. what have you done harry! ugh."

"louis is asleep now, i asked the doctor when he'll be able to leave, and he said it'll be a full week of recovering before he could go back, and that's just fucked up liam, how am i going to take my classes now? and him? i can't leave him alone in this situation, he never left me when i was on my knees, dying." i broke down, crying harshly, with ugly loud sobs coming out from my mouth.

liam tightened his arms around me, "hey now angel, we don't need to be crying now. louis needs you, and i do too, it's just a harsh level in our lives, and we'll need to stay strong, and face the challenges."

i nodded as he caressed my back lightly.

"and about the university classes and all, i will deal with that, just give me a day, and all of it will be solved and we will find the right solution. you can always count on me zaynie." liam said, then pressed his lips on my neck, kissing me a soft and a caring kiss there.

i just cried harder, "thank you so much liam, i can't believe how much you have done for me, it's too much liam, too much."

liam took my head from his chest, then cupped my neck, while wiping my tears away, then said softly, "how many times have i told you not to thank me? i am your boyfriend zayn, and boyfriends do anything for each other, and i love you, so everything i do is never enough."

i nodded, putting my head down.

liam pulled my head up once again, "now, i want to see that angelic beautiful smile on my babe's face again, i want it to light up the world for me, where is it?"

i blushed madly, trying not to smile, but failing at it.

liam grinned when he saw me smiling, "here it is, now the world is just fine."

i blushed even more under his choice of words, then he wiped the tears on my face, using his shirt sleeve.

"hey liam, i was thinking." i said as he continued to clear my face.

liam hummed, "about what, babe?"

i smiled at liam as he finished wiping my face, "after all of this ends, and louis will be back on his feet again, i was thinking about paying a visit to zainab and her son, and i want you to come with me, can you?"

liam looked at me for a moment, then kissed me quickly on the lips, "so caring and lovely. i am so lucky. yes, i will. i love you."

"i love you too." i said as i wrapped my arms around his middle.

our hugging session was cut off short when a loud sound of high-heels click-clacking appeared suddenly.

i moved my head from where it was on liam's chest, then looked around to find the source of the voice, and it was louis' mother, johannah, my second mother.

i unwrapped my arms from around liam's body, and headed to her with a grin on my face.

when she noticed me, she copied the look on my face, and opened her arms widely.

"momma jee, i have missed you so much." i wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

johannah returned the hug back, "i have missed you more, zaynie."

after two more seconds of hugging, we backed away, and she looked behind me questionably.

i followed her gaze to find her staring at liam as he looked back at us.

i smiled at liam before taking johannah's hand to start leading her towards liam, "momma jee, this is my boyfriend liam, the one i have been talking to you about." i moved towards liam and held his arm, "liam, this is johannah, louis' mother, and also my second mother."

liam and johannah shook hands before she said, "oh, this is the famous liam, i am so glad i have met you, this one here talks about you non-stop, i am so glad you are keeping my boy happy, thank you. but, where is harry? i hoped to see him here."

"you are welcome ma'am, he is not here at the moment, zayn will tell you everything that happened, i need to go find him." he turned to look at me, "i will be back babe, just gotta make sure he is okay and not off doing stupid things. just wanted to let you know that you and louis will be staying with me at my house till your dorm done repairing, no arguing."

i was about to object but he shut me up with a kiss.

he kissed me quickly before lifting his lips off of mine, "i love you angel. bye."

he kissed me on the forehead then started heading out of the section.

"i have never seen anything cuter than this." johannah cooed.

i blushed madly, then started to lead her towards louis' room, "shush momma."

sorry, i am still recovering from pillow talk.

what's your favourite meal? curious.