6.

liam.

"i have been waiting for three days, harry, three days, this is a total torture. i have been ordering pizza for days now, and look at my tummy, for fucks sake i am getting fat, just because i want to see his pretty face, i am obsessed, oh my god, help me harry my world is falling apart." i cried, while walking back and forth in front of harry who was laid on the sofa, and he was rolling his eyes at me, like always.

"got your period payno?" he asked shaking his head, "i never thought that, liam payne, the tough, hot guy would turn into a total softie because of a boy he doesn't even know." he stood up, laughing and drying his imaginary tears dramatically. i really hate this boy sometimes.

"shut up." i said, and i am one hundred percent sure that my face is so red righ now.

"i can't shut up, this is new, and gold. anyway, we are going out tonight and i don't care about what you are going to say, we are going to party like there is no tomorrow, get your mind off of that boy, what was his name again? zen right?" harry said with a questioning look in his eyes.

"first, his name is zayn, pronounced as z-a-y-n, and second, i am not going anywhere, i am so tired, so leave me be." i said throwing myself on the sofa. i need to stop overthinking about this, because it's so stressing, and i have zero chances.

"it's like i am going to take your opinion on this, you are going, like it or not." he rolled his eyes at me, sticking his tounge out. this boy is so annoying, i want to kill him.

"bu-"

"no buts, no no's, and no that 'i am tired' bullshit. get it? got it? good." he said pointing his index finger me.

"i hate you harold, i hope you know that." i smirked at him, knowing he hates the name 'harold', and then avoided his eyes, so i don't get nightmares tonight.

when i looked up at him, he was looking at me with his mouth open, and a terrifying look in his eyes. i am so getting nightmares tonight.

"no you didn't." he said, and i can tell he is so angry right now. oh lord help me.

"yes ... i did?" i was scared shitless, he is so scary sometimes, and this time, the look in his eyes says that he is going to kill me right now.

he stood up, throwing the pillow that was in his arms away, and started walking towards me. i stood up quickly, before he approaches me and started running upstairs.

"i am so gonna kill you, liam payne." he shouted from somwhere behind me, but i didn't care, i just wanted to run away from him.

when my room came into the view, there was a smile on my face, and i opened my mouth to say something, but my smile disappeared when harry jumped on me, throwing us both on the ground.

"want to say something before i kill you?"

"just find zayn and tell him he has a pretty face."

"okay, anything else?" he asked, and i shook my head, closing my eyes and preparing myself for what's coming.

harry started to tickle me, and i broke down in laughter, hardly breathing.

"harry, leave me alone." i was able to say this between my laughs, trying to push him away, but he is so tall and strong.

"say the magic words first." he said laughing at me, and tickling me harder.

"you suck."

"uh-oh those are not the magic words." he continued to tickle me even harder.

"stoooooop!" i said trying to escape once again from him.

"say the magic words."

"harry is the most brilliant, amazing, perfect and the most handsome boy in the world." i screamed while laughing, and i could feel his fingers stop moving, i opened my eyes and then he got up from me, and held a hand for me to stand.

"i hate you." i said trying to balance myself when i stood up.

"no, you don't. now, go dress something nice, i am going home and i'll be back in two hours, i want you to be ready bu then, okay?" he said walking downstairs with me.

"okay." i actually give up.

~~~~

"holy moly, oh my god liam." harry bursted out when i was walking downstairs from the second floor.

"what? what happened? did i do something?" i said, looking around me, and then looking at myself.

"yes, yes you did. i said dress something nice, not dress and look like a greek god, i am not complaining though, all the guys well be swooning over you, i am jealous." he said dramatically, while i was rolling my eyes at him.

"shut up. and let's go." i said, getting out of the door and pulling him with me. 

"oh right, when is your dad coming back from that work trip?" harry said while walking to the driver's side of his car. he had to ruin my mood, fuck you harry.

"i don't know. now, let's not talk about him and go." i said, paying all of my attention to my phone. i don't actually have the best relationship with my dad, but i can't do anything about it.

"okay."

~~~~

"we are here." harry announced, pulling up in front of a night club called 'heaven' and the sign said that it's a gay club.

"harry, this is a gay club, are you out of your fucking mind?" i said, going crazy.

"so what? you are gay as fuck liam." he said calmly.

"but i can't appear her, they will take photos, and post them all over the internet, it'll be a scandal, and my dad will kill me." i said whisper-yelling, wanting to beat the shit out of harry.

"and thats why, my friend, i brought these." he said pulling out two wigs, and a make up box from the backseat.

"i swear harry, you are out of your mind." i said shaking my head, and smiling a little.

"i know. now put this wig and i'll put some eyeliner for both of us, okay?" he asked, making up his wig in the mirror, and checking if there is anyone in the parking lot.

after we finished doing that, we got out of the car, and started to walk towards the club's entrance, where a huge guy with muscles was standing.

"show me your id's." he said with his scary voice.

"yeah, wait." i said and we handed him our id's at the same time.

he looked at my id, then stared at my face for a long minute before saying, "you can come in."

after we got in, i looked around the club, seeing that the club was full, so full, and there was a lot of people dancing, drinking, kissing, and doing other stuff.

"har-" i was about to say something when he cut me off.

"wow, this is so insane liam, remove your wig, and go partaaaayyyy." he shouted over the music, leaving me standing alone awkwardly.

i can sense that this is going to be a long night.