23.

'kiss me on the mouth and set me free
but please don't bite.'  

zayn.

i watched as my best friend's eyes widen at the sight of harry being here, so i moved myself to hide behind liam's back, then i clutch on his shirt, afraid of what's going to happen next.

i watched from behind liam as harry shouted, "what the fuck is this shit doing here. leave!"

"you are the one who is leaving here, i am staying." louis shouted back as he put his hands on his waist like a child.

"no oh, arse, this is my best friend's house, so you are the one who is leaving." harry said as he rose his index finger at louis.

"and this is my best friend's boyfriend house, so get the fuck out."

i was about to protest about the 'boyfriend' thing, saying that liam is not mine, but shut myself up when harry started throwing the sofa's pillows towards my best friend.

me and liam where watching them like we were watching some funny dramatic film. but we were still silent with me hiding behind him, as his hand laid protectively on my waist.

i looked towards louis as harry kept throwing pillows at him, his face was red like a fucking tomato. this was not good.

in no time, louis was covering harry with his body as they both were thrown on the ground because of louis' weight, then louis started to throw punches over harry, but harry being the strong he is, in addition to his big hands, managed to stop louis from hitting him, and turn them around to change their position. harry was now on top of louis.

"liam do something!" i said as i watched in horror, hitting liam softly on the shoulder.

"leave them to let it all out. they like each other too much to hurt each other. they just won't admit it. now, let them do what they want." liam said calmly as the fire was burning inside of me.

i glared at him and he saw me, so he brought me to stand in front of him, then put the both of his arms around my middle, kissed the spot under my right ear and said, "don't look at me like that, just keep watching."

i nodded then looked towards the fight again, louis was trying to push harry off, but harry was too strong to be pushed away.

"you basically hit me in the nuts, blew smoke into my face, then slapped me, without any reasons or explanations. i didn't do anything to you, you beautiful psycho." harry said pinning louis' hands down onto the carpeted floor. i am sure he didn't realize he just called louis 'beautiful'.

"you fucker, you peed on me, the fuck you did that for?" louis screamed in harry's face, still trying to escape.

"because- because- because- just because!" harry shouted into my best friend's face angrily.

"fuck you!" louis spat at harry.

harry was about to punch louis when i felt liam's warm arms leave my body, leaving me desperate for his touch again, missing the comfortable feeling.

"alright, that's enough," liam shouted at the both of them, trying to pull harry off of louis, "stop acting like fucking children, and get up."

in no time harry was sitting on the sofa, and louis was facing him on the other one, looking at each other and eating each other alive with their eyes.

when liam noticed the tension, he tried to take it away, and said, "okay, i brought all kind of snacks along with the beer, and i am going to play a movie right now, and we are going to have fun without you two killing each other. okay? okay."