27.

zayn.

"zayn, babe, wake up, we are almost there."

i whined at the loss of sleep after liam whispered these words in my ear, then pushed the covers over my head, trying to sleep once more when liam cut my peaceful sleep once again by groaning and saying, "angel, don't do this, i'd love to stay asleep next to you, cuddling all day, but we got a date in fifty minutes, so get your cute arse up."

"no." i whined once again, trying to get into the comfortable sleep i was having again when i felt the blanket being kicked off away from me, then a body a hovering over my tiny body.

"aren't you going to wake up?" liam whispered in my ear while holding the both of my hands, preventing me from moving or doing anything else.

i shook my head at him while smiling, still half asleep, then closed my eyes again.

"you asked for it." i felt the smirk in his tune when he said that, i was confused at first, but then i felt fingers on my waist.

"no yo-" i stopped talking when i felt his fingers moving against my waist, tickling me harshly at first, but then softly, like he is afraid to break me.

"stop, st- op" i managed to let this out between my laughter. i was trying to push him, or let him stop, but it didn't work, he was too strong.

"are you going to get up now?" liam asked as he laughed at my face expression while smirking.

"ye- yes, jus- just stop." i said out of breath, hoping he'd let go of me.

"okay," liam said, then i felt his body being lifted off of mine, "c'mon the plane will land in ten minutes."

he took his hands in mine, then pulled me up with him to sit on the bed, with our legs crossed.

"sleep well?" liam asked with a grin on his face.

"yes, before you decided to intrude." i glared at him.

"sorry my beautiful babe," he grinned at me before pecking me on the lips quickly, "c'mon, get up you lazy ass."

"okay."

~~~~~~~~

"liam, i am losing my patience." i sighed as i felt liam's hand covering my eyes, preventing me from seeing anything.

he said he wanted it to be a surprise, the place of the date i mean.

he covered all the windows in the plane so i can't see anything, and now that the plane has landed, we were standing behind the plane's closed door, with liam's hand over my eyes.

"we are almost there, angel. just walk slowly, and i'll guide you through the way down the stairs." liam whispered in my ear with a reassuring tune.

"okay." i whispered back as i heard the door open, then a cold breeze hitting me in the face.

liam took my hand in his other hand, the one that wasn't covering my eyes, and started leading me downstairs.

i was about to fall off from some stair when he caught me, "easy babe, no peeking."

"okay." i said embarrassingly as he caught me trying to open my eyes.

after getting down from what felt like twenty stair, liam announced that saying, "we are here."

i smiled then said, "okay? can you get your fingers away from my eyes?"

"okay. one, two, three." he said as he took his hand away.