25.

zayn.

"so, you both agreed on being fuck buddies?" i asked louis on the way back to the university. he was driving the car, and i was sitting beside him in the front seat, still in a shock because of what i have just heard.

"yes." louis said carelessly, eyes focusing on the road still.

i looked at him with my eyes still wide open, then said angrily, "how can you be so calm and cold about this? you just fucking told me you are going to be fucking someone just because you both want it, and with no feelings involved. louis, don't you know where this leads? are you stupid? it'll end up with you having feelings for him, or him having feelings for you, and that'll break both of your hearts louis. ughh you both are fucked."

louis looked at me for a short second weirdly, before turning his attention back to the road while laughing out loud, like i just told a joke.

my face became red from angriness, and it led for me shouting, "i did not fucking say a joke, so shut the fuck up."

louis' laughter calmed down slowly, then he said out of breath, "i- i just can't believe you think i am going to fall in love with that arse, this is just so funny."

i sighed, looking at him in so much disappointment, and deciding to close the subject, "i am going to say i told you so one day, just remember this."

louis chuckled coldly, "screenshot it if you want."

~~~~

i threw all of my notebooks on the bed as i sat down, spreading them to decide which one i am going to start with.

i was so careless these past days about my classes and studying, all i cared about is liam liam liam liam liam.

so i decided to study all of the things i have missed, and it looks like i am not going to finish soon.

i sighed tiredly as i opened the first notebook, searching for the page where i last ended studying.

when i reached it, i started counting the pages i have left, and they were twenty-three pages.

i groaned out loud, but stopped when i felt someone's presence in the room.

i turned around to find louis pacing around the room, searching for something i think.

what made it even more weird that he was wearing a nice outfit, like he was preparing himself to go out.

"zayn, have you seen my black leather belt?" he asked, not even looking at me.

"um, yeah, it's hanged in the toilet behind my towel . do you mind me asking where are you going?" he was wearing stylish clothes, and that was so weird. louis never wears anything stylish.

he left for the bathroom to bring the belt, and when he came back, he said smiling, "i am going out with harry. after we made the 'fuck buddies' plan, he agreed on us having sex in every place i wanted to have sex in, and our first destination is a very rich hotel, with a nice jacuzzi, and a huge bed. today is going to be awesome, i can sense it."

i sighed, shook my head and said, "i hate this."

"but i love it so who cares? sex is amazing, you gotta try it sometimes, you'll be on cloud nine." louis said as he tied his shoes.

"fyi i don't have the word 'sex' in my dictionary, i call it 'making love' because," i took a deep breath, "because, i don't want to be a toy in somebody's hands, i want them to love me, and show me that love by making it to me, i want it to be full of feelings, unlike your relationship with harry, i want it to be intimate and full of butterflies, not hate."