34.

there's no need to show me round baby, i feel like i've been in here before.

liam.

my father's face was red as hell, and his grip on the handle tightened.

i felt zayn shaking beside me, so i covered his hand in mine, but he pushed it away, scared.

"dad-"

"so this is the famous zayn? the one who made you a queer?" he asked, voice starting to rise. "you are such a disgrace liam, would your mother like you now? who is the one disappointing her now? huh? i can't believe i have raised you to turn out in the end a gay thing."

he turned to face zayn, "you," he pointed a finger at him, "you are so going to regret your life. i had a little faith in this disgrace, but you deleted all of it. i am so gonna kill you."

me and zayn were now standing, and i pushed him behind my back, protecting him from the psycho i called my father.

i raised my index in his face warningly, "don't you ever dare to lay a finger on him, or i will make sure to kill you, yes father, i would end your life if you do a single thing to him. you have gone over your limits, and i don't think that you'll ever understand that your life has no meaning. i am not the disgrace here father, it's you."

my father's eyes were burning from anger, "how dare you raise your finger and voice at me? i am in charge here, and i can say and do whatever i want here, and you won't even have a word in it. and for your information liam, last time i checked, my house is not a shelter for poor and homeless people, so, if you want to stay and live here, you better kick them out or i will make sure to make you live on the streets with them."

i tightened my grip, holding myself back from punching him right in the face.

zayn was doing a good job at that too, holding my arm tightly to prevent me from doing anything.

"well, last time i checked, i have the half of your heritage in my hands dad, so you can't do that. it's sad how are you always the loser in every little game we have. and, i thought you could get better, thought you could accept the fact that i am in a relationship, in love and happy. i haven't been this happy since forever dad, would my mom hate that? no dad, she is not a judgmental asshole as you are, she would tell me to marry him right away, because he is the only one who could change my mood in two seconds, the only one who puts a smile on my face, the only one who makes me feel loved and in the right place, and i love him so much it sometimes hurts."

after i finished my speech, i looked at zayn to find his eyes shining and a very huge grin on his face.

i turned myself completely to focus all my attention on him, and caressed his cheek lightly.

"take this dad." i said then covered zayn's lips with mine, kissing him a very long passionate kiss.

after i ended the kiss, i turned to face my dad again, "that's what have you been missing, feeling loved and safe."

my dad looked so angry, so he got out of the room, slamming the door harshly behind him.

i rolled my eyes at the closed door, then looked at zayn with a huge grin on my face and the both of my hands covering his waist, "i love you."

"i love you more."

"no, me more."

"are we really going to start this?"

"yes because i have nothing to do than staring at your beautiful face."

~~~~~~~~

"we have to do something about these two." i whispered in zayn's ear when we sat down at one of the couches in the living room, mentioning for louis and harry.

harry was sitting on the carpeted floor, in front of the telly, while louis on the other hand, was sitting in the other side of the room, far away from all of us.

my dad was now nowhere in sight, but i didn't care about that at the moment.

me and zayn were planning to go visit zainab tomorrow, but we decided to do something about those two 'stuck in love' couple today.

my thinking was cut off by harry's voice, saying, "i am heading out for a club, who cares to join? it's on me."

i rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head.

he was trying to make louis jealous, i know his ways.

"no one is coming with you because you are not going in the first place." i faked a grin with a smirk while looking at him.

he looked angry and raised his middle finger at me, "i can do whatever i want, i am not a baby, and you don't control my life liam."

"try to get out of the door then, and you'll see what will happen, harold."

harry groaned, then sat down in his place again, because he knows i can do things he doesn't like.

i looked at zayn, who was laying his head on my chest.

i caressed his back lightly as he said, "do you- do you think your dad will tear us apart? because i wouldn't like that."

i kissed his forehead, "nothing ever will tear us apart, and if he tries to do anything, i will always find a way back to you, angel."

he grinned, then hid his face in my chest embarrassingly.

after a while of silence, i heard zayn gasp, so i pulled my attention towards him and asked 'what' worriedly.

"i have found it, the perfect way to get them to talk to each other." his eyes lit up, and there was a huge grin on his face.

"talk." i was excited.

"well, it is a very well-known way, lock them both up in a room, and don't let them out before they talk it through, easy." he whispered in my ear, making sure neither louis nor harry hear anything.

"you are a genius babe, but, aren't they going to kill us?" i asked seriously.

"yeah, but they will be thankful in the end. high five."

i laughed as i high fived him, while louis and harry looked at us weirdly.

~~~~~~~~

me and zayn gave harry and louis bandanas to cover their eyes, telling them we have a surprise for them.

louis had his eyes already tied, and he was in his room 'waiting for zayn to come back with his surprise'.

i was pushing harry towards louis' room, and he kept asking 'are we done with this bullshit yet?' while groaning.

zayn was standing beside the door from the outside, and he opened the door to let harry in.

i walked harry till he was right in front of louis, then said, "you two are not leaving this room before you talk it out. bye."

i left the room quickly before he can catch me, then locked it with the key.

"zayn!"

"fucking liam!"

told yall something is going to happen in this fandom, but this time it's a very good thing

we are free yall

and all these news about ziam asdfghjkl

hey, if you are interested in sad stories, check my other fanfic 'i know i am not the only one'

i have started it yesterday, and it would be nice to take a look on it :DD 

thank you all for everything, all the love.