15.

zayn.

the moment his lips touched mine, my whole world stopped, all i could think about is 'liam liam liam' and it was like a dream coming true.

at first, i was shocked, i thought i was dreaming, and i was so confused, did he really just kiss me?

he was about to pull away, maybe thinking i didn't want to do this because i wasn't kissing back, but then, i took the chance, and kissed him back, pulling him closer with my arms.

i didn't want this to end, i just wanted more and more of his lips, but every beautiful thing has it's fast ending.

when we pulled away to catch our breath, he asked, "does that answer your question?"

"yeah, it does. it does." i breathed, in and out, my eyes were still closed, liking the warmth of his hold, still not believing what just happened, because, for fucks sake liam payne was kissing me a few minutes ago. please let this not be a dream.

i almost forgot that it was raining strongly above and around us, till when liam pecked my lips three times, saying between every one, "c'mon. let's. get. inside."

liam smiled at me when i opened my eyes, before taking my hand in his, intertwining our fingers, then pulling me behind him, walking on the way to the big mansion's entrance.

when we got inside, we took off our shoes, then liam said, "we are both soaked because of me, i am sorry."

"it's okay, i like it." i blushed, not realizing what the hell did i just say.

"oh, me too." he smirked, then continued, "let's go to the bedroom now, there is a bathroom in there, i can get us both towels, to dry ourselves, and i'll give you something to wear, c'mon."

i mumbled a quiet 'okay' then walked behind him on the way upstairs.

i felt bad because the water drops on me were falling onto the ground, making all over the floor wet.

"liam, we are ruining the ground." i said looking down around me, seeing that it was really a mess.

"it's okay, don't bother, i'll call for someone to clean it. now come on, hurry, i am getting cold." he pulled me by the arm to the end of the corridor. right, i forgot for a second that he is rich.

when we got to the bedroom, he opened the door, revealing a very beautiful room, with a nice décor, and a balcony that stands on the view of the sea. i looked in awe, as always.

we entered the bedroom, liam disappearing into the bathroom, to get us towels, while i was still looking around the room.

once liam was back with two fluffy white towels, he handed me one, and then headed to the closet on the other side of the room while drying his hair, to get us clothes.

i began to dry my face, hair and arms. i couldn't help but let my eyes wander to liam's back, that was visible because of his wet clothes. then my eyes travelled down his back to his bum, and oh wow, very nice.

"alright," i got back to reality when he said that, blushing madly, looking anywhere but him. oh my god, what did i just do?, "take this, and go change in the bathroom if you want."

he handed me the clothes, while my head was down, not daring to look up at him from embarrassment.

i took the clothes, mumbled a quiet 'okay thank you' hurriedly, then made my way to the bathroom.

per usual, when i entered the bathroom, i gasped, because it was very fancy, i know i should be used to this by now, but i can't, everything seems to surprise me here.

i dried myself and changed quickly, thinking about today, and all the moments i spent with liam, it's unbelievable, i never even thought this would happen to me, but i think i just got lucky.

i put my wet and dirty clothes i was wearing in the laundry basket next to the bathroom's door, then opened the door to get out, when i was met with a half-naked liam, with no shirt, and just sweatpants than hung from his waist.

my eyes widened at the view, holy shit, it was so hot, his chest, muscles and six pack. liam didn't notice i was looking, thankfully, because he was trying to get his shirt on.

my face got back to normal, when liam noticed i was in the room, he smiled, and said, "hey zayn, why are you standing there, come here."

liam mentioned for me to come closer to him, i nodded, then made my way to where he was standing.

"i am gonna take the couch for tonight, and you'll have the bed. i can't take you to the guests bedroom because it's being repaired right now, so feel comfortable doing what you want." liam said, bringing a blanket, then putting it on the big couch beside the bed.

"but liam, i can't do that, it's your bed, and it makes me feel guilty be-" i cut myself off at the sound of a thunder coming from outside, which made my heart stop beating for a second.

i didn't notice i was shaking and crying until liam was hugging me closely, saying some soothing words into my ear, while his thumb was tracing my hair softly. it felt like we were the only ones in the world at the moment.

it took me a minute to get back to normal again, i was still holding liam, i hugged him closer, and said, "i am sorry, i am sorry."

"there are nothing to be sorry about, zayn. do you want to talk about it?" liam said, moving his hand up and down my back, comforting me.

"i- it's j- just th- thunders bring m- me back s- some bad m- memories."

"okay, i understand. now let's get you to bed, you need to rest, i'll turn up the heat." liam said, pulling me to bed, then pulling the covers to get me under it.

he covered me, and was about to turn around and leave when i held his wrist, preventing him from leaving, "liam."

"yes, angel?" liam said, and i swear my heart stopped at the world 'angel'.

"sleep with me, please." i said, giving him my best puppy eyes, that i know no one can resist.

i wanted him to sleep with me because there is a storm outside, and i am sure as hell there will be a lot of thunders tonight, and they scare the shit out of me, besides giving me nightmares.

"okay." liam said, caressing my cheek with his hand, which was so soothing and soft, "i'll just turn up the heat, and turn off the lights, then i'll come back."

i mumbled a quiet 'okay' before he left out of the room. i picked up my phone, pressed the home button, when a lot of notifications popped up, basically, there was seventy two missed calls from louis, besides a thirty one message from him.

i rolled my eyes, then sent him a short message telling him where am i and that i am fine, then put my phone on silent, and locked it again as liam entered back.

liam turned off the lights, then made his way back to the bed using his phone.

he got under the covers as i made some space for him. we both settled down for a little time, looking into each other's eyes, thought the room was dark, but i could see his eyes, because of the small light coming from outside.

he got closer to me, pulling me into his arms, with my head on his chest, arms on both sides of his waist and his hands holding me, one down my back, and the other is tracing my hair.

"good night, angel." liam pressed a kiss into my hair, then kissed my forehead. it felt like paradise.

"good night." i said as i held him closer.

yall are amazing, this is a gift from me to you because i love yall. thank you so much.