17.

i wanted to see the kiss. fuck these lights.

zayn.

"louis, i told you, i am fine, so fine actually, you've asked me this more than one thousand times, and i keep answering the same thing." i rolled my eyes at the phone, while i was getting my shirt off.

i was currently changing because liam said that we are going to the beach once again, i told him about my fear of water, but he didn't listen, so here i am.

louis called me for the fifth time today, and he isn't going to let go of me soon.

"but you know what i mean zayn." he said and i could feel the smirk in his voice. dirty bastard.

"yeah, i know, and i have told you a million times that i am great." i said dumbly, but i am sure that he knows what i am doing.

"asshole. any action happened between you two? don't act dumb, i need information, c'mon dude."

"but we agreed that i will tell you everything when i get back, not now, curious shit."

"but zayn." louis whined into the phone, earning a smirk from me.

"no."

"okay," he said, giving up, "but, can you at least tell me if you kissed? please, please, please." he was so excited and interested, i can tell.

"yes we did, in the rain too."

"oh my god, what did you say? tell me i heard well, i ca-"

i shook my head, smiling at my best friend's actions, and cut him off saying, "gotta go, bye louis." i ended the call before he could say anything else, laughing, then putting the phone on the counter beside the bed.

i removed my pants, then put on some shorts liam gave me, and stayed shirtless, preparing myself for the sea.

i decided to leave the phone in the bedroom, so louis don't annoy me, then left the room to go downstairs were liam is.

i got to the huge living room where liam was when i left him. hoping that he is there, i entered the room and found him sitting on the big brown couch that was placed in the middle of the big room, wearing some shorts and a tight tank top, while playing with his phone.

"hi." i said, blushing madly, raising my hand to wave at him and pull his attention away from the phone.

liam pulled up his head, looking at me with his mouth agape for a long moment, cheeks red, before shaking his head, "h- hey zayn, are you ready?"

i nodded, then said, "yes, but liam, i can't swim, i've told you, i have a fear of water, it scares the shit out of me."

liam got up, threw his phone on the couch, then headed to me, saying, "okay, but you know i will be there all the time, i wouldn't let you sink in or drown, trust me okay?" he put both of his hands on my shoulders, waiting for me to answer with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"yes bu-"

"no buts, now c'mon." he put his hands in mine, colliding them together, then started pulling us towards the way out, "tell me, any other things you are afraid of?"

it was sunny today, the sun was shining, and the heat was a lot higher than yesterday.

"u- um yes, there is darkness, e- heights, um thunderstorms, a- and being cheated on." i looked down, embarrassed of what he might think.