Chapter 6

~Day 3~

Once The Collective left me at the hotel I went to mum and dads room to get one of their phones so I could call Jordan to tell her something. I totally forgot the time zones between here and Australia but oh well Jordan's on school holidays so it won't matter if its 1am tomorrow "Jordan you would never guess what happened to me today"

She moaned while trying to wake up "What is it please don't tell me what I'm thinking it is"

"It's about The Collective"

"Please don't"

"But they're here in the Bahamas' though"

"She got a bit of a fright when I told her that "WHAT NO WAY"

"Yes way"

"How do you know?"

"I was on the beach today about to fall asleep when I heard a group of guys walking past and a guy sounded like Jayden and when I looked up it was them"

"Did they know who you are?"

"I don't think so but I'll ask tomorrow"

I didn't want to tell her what happened between Max and I because she would get angry at me for being rude to a celebrity. She asked me about him though. I sighed "Um well I haven't really been talking to him lately because of something's"

"What did you did this time?"

"I was surfing the other day when I saw someone at the corner of my eye trying to catch the same wave and he cut me off then I realised it was him and he only did it because he wanted to tell me something. I must say his body is amazing but anyway he said that Abbie told him something but can't tell me because it would ruin what was happening at the airport and that I need to find out for myself. So he got me out the water for nothing which made me really angry. I missed out on swimming with dolphins because of him"

"But why did he do that for?"

"He did tell me earlier that he is starting to have feelings for me and that he knows that I like Jayden over him. I like him too as a friend but there is 6 years between us and that's a but much and you know that I don't date guys that are 5 years older than me"

"That's so sweet though he is starting to like you and does Abbie know that?"

"Yeah she does. We were talking to him and Siva in the lobby the other day and Max elbowed Siva to like him"

"So like what happened when Jayden saw you?"

"Well the boys came up to me and gave me a hug and Jayden sat me down and sat next to me that he gets girls like this all the time but he finds it cute when girls cry in front of him"

"When you see will next tell him to follow me on twitter and that I say hi from Australia"

"Ok, I got to go. I'm in mum's room and I want to go back to my room. Love you"

"Ok, love you too"

I hung up on her and went back to the room but before I got to the lift door to find that Max was waiting for me there. How did he know that I was there? He just stood there expecting me to talk but I walked straight past him. He put his hand on my shoulder "Lauren why are you ignoring me for. What have I done?"

"The other day when I surfing. I don't appreciate people cutting me of waves like you did and I missed a perfect opportunity to swim with dolphins too"

"But I just didn't want to upset Abbie and what she told me"

"Please tell me"

"I know how much you love The Collective as Abbie told me that and she's asked Jayden if is coming here and he told her that he is and it was the same time as you and I wanted you to know that they were here but I didn't want to spoil the surprise"