Chapter 8

~Max's POV~

As the boys started leave I wiped of Lauren's face. She looked at me smiling. I smiled back. I leant in and kissed her forehead. She put her head into my chest and stayed there crying. This moment was special. I didn't want it to end. I put my hand on the ice pack she held on her leg and she put her hand onto my hand "Lauren I forgive you. I have become so close to you the last few days and I don't want to leave, but we will meet up again when we're in Australia." She looked up at me

"Thank you. I know I haven't told you how I feel about you the last few days. At first when Abbie told me that you and the other 4 guys were going to be here I wasn't going to get her mad and talk to you, but then when we started talking I found that you were a really nice guy and I could see us two as a couple but I really liked Jayden more. I hope we can still be friends. I have feelings for you. I really want to be with you"

The door opened as I was about to kiss Lauren on her soft lips for the first time. It was Abbie. She came in "You two PLEASE HURRY UP......"

She was just about to finish her sentence as she noticed us "OH MY GOD LAUREN what are you doing?" Then Jayden walked in. Can this be happening he was so shocked.

~Lauren's POV~

As Max and I were about to kiss Abbie walked in. I was so annoyed at her. I told her that she was to keep out of the room but no she couldn't keep out as usual. The Jayden walked in. I couldn't imagine what he was thinking. It looked like he was about to cry. I jumped up. It really hurt "Abbie How dare you. I told you to keep out."

Max had to grab me before I hurt her "Lauren don't you touch me otherwise I'm telling mum and dad"

I didn't bother with her and I was more worried about Jayden. He ran out and I saw the boys go after him. What have I done?

~Later that day~

I was on the beach about to go in the water when I turned around and saw Jayden by himself but I felt so bad for what I was about to do. I ran into the water with my board under my arm before I heard someone say "Lauren"

I stopped to see it was Jayden. I turned around and started to walk to him "I saw you turn around and ignore me."

"Are you angry at me?"

"A little but why Max?"

"I didn't mean too. We've become so close and the things we've done has been amazing. I'm so sorry about it. I didn't want to upset you."

"Don't feel bad. I know you're a mess at the moment. I hope you're still coming tonight" I gave him a smile. I dropped my board and gave him a hug

"Of course I am. I'm not going to miss out on seeing my favourite band perform anytime soon. I can't wait" I let him go to practice and I went into the water. The water was so warm. The sun was shining and it was great. I saw The Wanted come down on the beach and sat next to my stuff. I just let them stay there for a bit and I showed off my skills. Even though I have a sore leg it felt so good to be back in the water.  I swam back "Aren't you meant to be going to the airport?"

"Yeah but the flight got delayed so we decided to come and see you for the last time." Nathan spoke

"Have you spoken to Jayden yet?" Max asked

"Yeah he's fine with everything"

"That's good what are your plans are for tonight?"

"I'm to The Collective's performance. Jayden invited me to watch from backstage"

"Oh I didn't think after today he didn't want to talk to you"

"He was here just a moment ago" It went quiet as the boys got up I got up and gave them all a big hug. I didn't want them to leave. This has been the best 4 days of my life. Siva noticed my bruise on my leg. He didn't like it and told me I need to rest but I really needed to go surfing more. I started to cry. I gave Max the biggest hug out of all of them. I was going to miss all of them. They started to leave I waved goodbye and Max kept looking back at me and smiled and wiping a tear from his eyes. I got back in to the water and continued for hours.