Chapter 10

I took a deep breath and put my hands around Jayden. I could see that he started crying. I went outside to go find Abbie. She was walking back. She had a smirk on her face "HEY why did you do that for?" I yelled at her putting my hand on her top.

"Do what?" She pushed me away and continued to walk in to the lobby before I grabbed the back of her top and threw her to the ground. She hit the floor pretty hard. Good she deserves what is coming next.

"You know what you did. Instead of being jealous be happy. I let you have a great time with The Wanted now you need to let me have some time with The Collective. Stop being so rude to Jayden otherwise bad things will happen" I yelled looking over the top of her

"Let me spend sometime with The Collective then"

"I have been but you want Jayden and you know I like him. You can spend time with Will since he's your favourite"

"Well he's never going to like you and I've change favourites. It's now Jayden" before I could say anything Jayden came out and pulled me away from Abbie before I could hurt her. All I wanted to do was punch her.

"Lauren come on she doesn't deserve what she gets" He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside when mum and dad come out. She was in tears again. I was worried about what mum was going to tell me. Jayden didn't want me to spend the night in the same room as Abbie so he asked if I wanted to stay in his room.

"Jayden she was really rude to you so she should get everything she deserves" I looked at him and thought that he didn't want me around Lauren

That night I spent most of the night cleaning my room and moving my stuff into Jayden's room before dad walked into my room "Where are you going young lady"

"Don't want to be in the same room as Abbie"

"Your mother and I need to know where you're going?"

"Jayden's room. He's got a spare bed in his room that I'm going to stay in until we leave"

"No you are not. We don't know enough of this boy and plus Abbie is going to move into our room and your mother is going to be in here with you"

"Dad I'm old enough to do what I want" Jayden walked in. Dad sat him on the bed. I gave Jayden a look to tell him that dad is about to go on for a long time asking him about things

"So Jayden what most do you like about Lauren" My eyes widened

"Well she's a really nice girl, you taught her right by the way, She's pretty and so down to earth and I love how she treats people"

"How old are you and when's your birthday"

"Dad stop asking him questions"

"It's ok Lauren. I'm 18 and October 3"

"Oh good you're a great age for her" Jayden started to smile and winked at me. My heart started rushing. I didn't want to jump up and down but I started to.

"Can we please go now? And Abbie can have this room"

"Fine, I can't stop you" I gave Jayden my surfboard and we walked out. I could see that he was struggling with it so I gave him my suitcase and he gave me my board.

"So where did you get this board from?"

"I don't know Max and Nathan gave it to me as a present"

"Oh really so you never had a board before?"

"Yeah I have but I left it back in Australia and they both knew that I wanted a new one so they got me this"

"Oh that's really cool"