Chapter 24

~Lauren's POV~

The concert for The Wanted was amazing. I couldn't be more thankful for Max for letting Abbie, her friends, Jayden and I backstage. As the concert finished the boys came backstage and got whisked away by security. Max and I caught each other's eyes and he winked. Jayden was holding my hand and started grabbing it tighter and tighter. I tried not to think that Max was starting to like me.

I know that Jayden is the one for me and that he knows that also. We had to wait a while before the boys to come out. They came out one by one. Abbie and her friend were fangiliring with each other and it was kind of embarrassing. Then Max come out. I could feel the tension rise between him and Jayden. I gabbed Jayden's hand and walked over to him "You remember Jayden right?"

"Yeah of course I do. Your boyfriend right?" Jayden looked at me in confusion.

"Just go with it" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah that's right" He looked really awkward with everything Max and I did, that's when I decided to leave. I told Abbie that we had to go drop everyone of home and leave the boys to do their own things. She wasn't too happy when max yelled "Lauren, I'm a lover not a hater" he looked away and walked off with his head down.

Abbie said her goodbyes to the boys and followed Jayden and I while laughing with her friends. I let go of Jayden's hand and I could feel he was starting to relax a bit. Once we got to the car he kissed me "Lauren I love you more than anything"

"I love you two Jayden" He smiled and lent in to kiss me again.

"Ewe you two please get a room" Abbie's friend said. Never knew that could talk to me until today. In the past they never talked to me.

~Max's POV~

Tonight's performance was amazing. The whole crowd got into everything. When it came to performing 'Drunk on Love' all I could think about was Lauren. It would be great to have her as a girlfriend but unfortunately she's with someone else. I'm fine with that but the boys know that I'm not myself.

"I'm a lover not hater. 

Not a fighter or a player" I looked over to her and winked. I saw Jayden grab her hand but she smiled and continued jumping up and down like the everyone is at the front.

"And I'll party 'till the sun comes up 

getting a hangover without a cure 

we could end up anywhere but that's all part of the rush" I started to get pumped up and trying to forget Jayden.

"When the lights are shining that's where you will find me 

Getting drunk on love 

That's what we do" All the boys started moving around the stage and making me getting pumped up more.

Once the show was over security made us go to our dressing rooms before we could talk to anyone. I caught Laurens eye and smiled just a little. When I came out Abbie's friends where all over me and I had to push them away so I could get to Lauren "You remember Jayden right?"

"Yeah of course I do. Your boyfriend right?"

"Yeah that's right" she looked so happy with him. We couldn't stay very long. As Lauren and her group walked off before I had the courage to yell from the other end of the corridor "Lauren, I'm a lover not a hater" I had to say it to her. She just stood there not doing anything as I walked off with my head down.

~Lauren's POV~

I dropped Abbie and her friends off at their house before I went home with Jayden. Mum and dad where out for the rest of the night at a hotel so Jayden and I got to spend some time together alone in the house. I walked into the house and kicked my shoes off into the corner before heading to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

Jayden walked straight to the lounge room and turned on the TV "LAUREN WHAT MOVIE SHOULD WE WATCH" So he wanted to watch a movie. I was really tired but I wanted to make him happy.

"I don't know whatever you want to watch"

"Ok then. I hope you don't mind Just Go With it" I've seen that movie so many times that I never get bored with it. About half way through I feel asleep.