Azure 9

Brice

Last night we had a fight with Black Crows, a gang group from the North. We were ambushed on our way home from the gangster pit. Fortunately no one got hurt despite the fact that we were outnumbered. Zayn was not with us, he was a little depressed about what happened at the skatepark. Maybe he was drowning himself with alcohol because he lost her again, after all he waited for weeks just to see her and it turned out just like that. It was a little odd honestly, Zayn being smitten with a girl but watching her for the first time that night, I kind of understand him. I was impressed too myself.

"Vincent nagtxt ba sayo si Zayn?" Kelvin asked while we are on our way to the cafeteria. It was recess already but Zayn and Jairus hadn't showed up. I was just staring blankly on the hallway ignoring the murmurs and glances from the students as we passed by. I'm used to this but sometimes it annoys me especially when I am deprived of sleep. And right now I'm starting to get pissed since I only slept an hour or two last night.

"No. Sayo ba?" I can hear them Kelvin and Vincent but the buzzing sound from the students seem louder and I hate it. My muscles tense and just when I was about to bawl at them my eyes caught her which only fuels my irritation even more. With big strides I moved towards her and before she could enter the cafeteria I grasped her arm and slammed her back on the wall.

I heard her friend screamed her name but my eyes never leave her. The crowd starts to gather around us, even Kelvin and Vincent already caught up. Which angered me even more is her bored expression when she raised her head and faced me. "What do you want Sy?" I grabbed her neck and slammed her back again on the wall. How dare her to look at me like that?

"Don't try my patience Adams. Do you think you can stop me with your pathetic threat?" I can even hear the crushing of my own teeth. Her expression never changed, I know it hurts but she remain unfazed. I tighten my grip on her neck like I don't give a damn care if she'll die. "Now, say you're sorry and I might let you live." I waited for her to say it, but she didn't. Her blue eyes just stared blankly at me though I can already feel that she's starting to struggle breathing. Is she not afraid to die?

"Tama na yan Brice" Kelvin placed his right hand on my shoulder and I was pulled back to my senses. If I kill her now, what makes me different from those hired killers that I fucking hate? I was just very angry, this was the first time that someone stood up against me inside my own school. Plus the fact that she's a girl.

"Back off Kelvin, I will teach this bitch a lesson." I clenched my free hand and launch my fist on her head. But she easily dodged it before my punch connected with her face and I hit the wall instead. I glared at her dangerously and feeling ashamed I aim for another blow but someone called her name.

"Azure!" I snap my head on who the fuck it was and give him a death glare. It surprised me that it was Zayn who called her. "Brice dude, what are you doing." He walked to us impatiently and forcefully pulled my hand off from her neck. Adams was catching her breath after she was freed. "Ayos ka lang?" I narrowed my eyes on them and my brows furrowed seeing that concerned look from Zayn. Are they closed? Since when? She's our enemy for fuck sake.