Azure 49

I stood there dumbfounded of what just happened. The ringing of my phone is what pulled me out from my bewilderment. Maybe I was just not used to seeing Riley talked to someone else except me. He's usually distant and more over he's just new here. I fished my phone from my pocket and I cursed inwardly when I saw it was *cough* my boyfriend who is supposed to pick me up today which I unintentionally forgot. "Hello?"

"Hello?! What the hell Adams?" Well what did he expect me to say? Phone conversation usually starts with hello.

"Uh-"

"Where are you?" Our first day as an official couple and here we are shouting on the phone I mean he's shouting on the phone from the other line. But I perfectly know this is my entire fault.

"I'm at school." I replied meekly.

"Already?" I recognized disappointment in his voice and it made me feel disappointed in myself somehow. After a couple of seconds passed and I was not able to answer he heaved a sigh. "Have you eaten your breakfast?"

I then heard my stomach grumbled. Fuck you Riley! I cursed in my head. I even forgot about breakfast. Food is one of the few things I would never forget. "No."

"Good. Wait for me in the cafeteria." The next thing I heard is the sound of a cut line. I'll think about Riley later I need to tame my boyfriend first. I mean what I felt earlier is just a glitch right? I was just used of him only talking to me. Maybe I could ask Avery later or Jasmine.

I was sitting on a vacant table in the cafeteria waiting for Sy to grace me with his scowling face. I am already very much tempted to buy something to it but I know it would just fuel his anger more so I just busied myself with my phone. "Hi." I already felt him walked to me and when I look up I was surprise to see a cute looking boy in front of me with a big brown eyes staring at me nervously. He looks really cute and very young a freshman perhaps.

"Do you need anything?"

"Ah.." He looks back and I notice a couple of tables away from where I am are his friends I think. They look like cheering at him..freshmen. "I'm Oliver."

"Hi Oli." I almost giggle when I saw his eyes widen and he fucking blush. Like how cute can he even get?

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked almost instantly after I said hi which made me choke on my own spit. I now believe on whoever coined that 'looks can be deceiving' thing.

I felt a hand on waist before I could even open my mouth. I was that shock. "Yes and that's me. Got any problem with that?" I rolled my eyes heavenwards. He didn't really need to scare the boy. The kid had that ' fuck me I'm screwed' expression on his face when he look at us both.

"N-n-no.. Congratulations." He stuttered with fear on his eyes before he practically hurdled back to his friends.

"He's just a kid you know." I huff.