Azure 34

"Yna?" That raw concern on his eyes while looking at this girl beside me made me cringed. He quickly scoped her up the floor and studied her before he released a mouthful of air. I don't know how to react at this moment since all this mixed emotions I'm feeling inside felt so new that it made my brain to stop functioning right. Who is this girl?

The gush of air that sway my free hair made me blink twice like I was freed from what is choking me. I stood up and give her here things. "Here" I said in a low voice which made them both look at me. It was on that moment that I realized Sy had forgotten my presence because he was too occupied by this girl.

"Thank you." The girl shyly said to me which I nodded in reply.

Sy who was just pulled out of trance looks nervous for seconds before he had composed himself back. "What happened?" He was so cold when he asked me. Like dude it wasn't my fault why are you using that fucking tone on me?

I shrugged my shoulder and said. "I don't know. I just happened to pass by. I'll go ahead." Bago pa man sya makapagreact umalis na ako. I felt like I need to move out of that place because it's suffocating me. Though I can still feel his probing stare on my back I just keep walking.

Malapit na ako sa room ng makasalubong ko si Zayn. "Blue morning! Nakita mo ba si Brice?"Automatically my forehead knotted.

"Yeah, nasa ground floor susunod na din yun." I said with a blank stare and walked pass him but the later failed to notice my hostility at inakbayan pa talaga ako at sabay kaming pumasok sa classroom. The rest of the boys were already inside kahit si Savannah nasa room na din.

"Morning Az." She greeted with a smile.

"Morning." Somehow, her smile made me feel a little better so I smile back.

Since maaga pa naman umub-ob muna ako sa mesa pero maya maya lang the classroom becomes super noisy. My curiosity got the best of me so I raised my head up and what greeted me is Sy and that same girl. "Dude! Sino yan?" Tanong kaagad ni Zayn pagkalapit nina Sy.

"She's Yna her uncle is a friend of uncle Seb." I rest my head back on the table and keep my ears closed of the noises from the back. I don't wanna hear it. Not long enough I sense that she occupied the seat next to Savannah. Poor Ailee she was evicted from her own seat since the class started.

The class went by fast. Now it's already lunch break and it's starting to piss something in me how Sy was like all over her. "Az tara na." Yaya sa akin ni Savannah kaya tumayo na din ako kaagad. By the way she was introduced to us kanina by Sy before the teacher arrived and I have no other choice but to introduce myself too. She looks timid and shy and innocent but I don't know I just can't seem to like her.

Simula ng naging okay na kami ni Sy we started eating together during lunch kaya vacant talaga yung table na para sa amin. Zayn offered na sya na ang bibili ng pagkain namin but Savannah and I insisted na kami nalang. The cafeteria was not yet full maaga kasi kaming natapos sa test kaya maaga din yung break namin. Savannah walks ahead of me towards our table and when I reached them I noticed that there was no space for me anymore.