Azure 52

Two weeks had passed since that incident in the pit. After that night it was closed down for a week due to the ongoing investigation. It was obviously planned kasi sakto talagang walang kahit isang council sa area when the siege happened. 5X were safe. I even received an angry outburst from Jairus because of my impulsive action. The council was there but I failed to inform them what is happening at that time. I was just scared and I panicked. Then my thoughts traveled to Fierro. I don't know why I can always save that gang of five but not the others who also matters. I was not able to save Angelo and still I wasn't able to safe Fierro. My only consolation is he's not dead but he's in coma for two weeks now.

Obviously the attack is something from the north but Mathias denied connection to whoever did it and Fierro knows. Two attempted murder during his time in the hospital if not for Isaiah and me on the second one he must have been dead. I called dad for help and now he's in the State still in coma but at least he is safe there with dad's men and Avery my bestfriend is his personal nurse. I requested it to be her, someone I could trust plus Isaiah is with him too. I just hope he'll wake up soon.

"Babe what are you thinking?" Nilingon ko kaagad si Brice na nasa driver seat. Katatapos lang ng finals and he wants the two of us to celebrate. In a matter of two weeks graduation na and I can't really wait to walk up stage and receive that damn piece of paper.

"Just graduation and stuff." I lied. And he bought it fortunately. Ilang minutes na din kaming nasa biyahe and I was about to ask where we are going when he took a sharp turn to the right. I can't see buildings anymore. All I can see are green. Just grass and trees. Then in the middle of the clearing is a small nipa hut. "Where are we?" I asked. Pero hindi nya ako sinagot and just gestured for me to follow him and I did.

Pumasok kami sa maliit na kubo. "You're the first person I brought here." He said as we entered. It was small but it's very clean inside with a small set of table and chairs. Tapos sa gilid may isang makeshift bed. "C'mere." I settled beside him in the bed. "You know about my father right?" Pagkatanong nya naisip ko kaagad yung nakita ko sa pit two weeks ago. If it's really her then I guess it's time for me to tell him everything before she does. "This is where I come to think whenever I miss him. Alam mo kung bakit?"

"Why?"

"I found this place after his funeral. When I was so lost and alone dito ako napapad." Tumango ako and felt my chest tighten. "This is also were I promised to avenge my father's death." I stiffened his eyes were full of raw fury. "Are you okay?" Biglang tanong nya when he noticed I become rigid his eyes instantly softening.

"I..I just.."I summoned every strength I have in me to look at him straight in the eyes. "You love me right?" He looks confused but still nodded. "It's just that there are still a lot of things you don't know about me." I softly whispered.

"And I don't care." He quipped like he's hundred percent sure of what he's saying.

I laugh dryly. "I wonder if you'll know every little secret that I left behind. If I lay myself bare. Would you still see me the same?" I ask more to myself than to him.

"Do you love me?"Bigla ay tanong naman nya.