Azure 37

Sy stay rooted on the floor unmoving. The impact of what Azure said to him was too much it made him froze. As he watched their departing back all he wanted to do was to go after her and tell her everything. Why he was such a douche for the past weeks but he can't. He still can't. He has his reasons and it still wasn't the right time to tell them about it, not when this new girl is beside him. He felt suffocated and he knows to himself that only Adams can save him.

"Adi" He was pulled back from his reverie when Yna the new girl tugged at his arm. Sy wanted to scream at her because he knows for a fact that all of this was her fault. But couldn't at least not now. "Let's eat." She told him softly coupled with that innocent face. If they only knew she was smiling in the inside. She had ripped them apart.

"Fine" He said with a sigh. What Adams said affected him so much that it drained all of his energy. When he turned his heel his eyes meet with the rest of his gang except for his bestfriend hes wasn't here. They were all stunned from what their used to be friend had said. Guilt and regrets are two emotions they harbored as of this moment.

The group ate their lunch in silence with grave expression on their face. The atmosphere is quite gloomy, no one dared to talk and everyone were so focused on their own thoughts that they failed to see that sinister grin from her lips. Her plan is working but she still have some loose ends that needs to be taken care of at the earliest time possible.

Gavin and the others decided not to go with Adams and the transferees because of some unfinished projects. The rest of them on the other hand Azure, Andrew and his gang were determined to continue their lunch outside. "Gusto ko ng ice cream" biglang sabi ni Angelo sa grupo pagkarating nila sa parking area.

"Oh di kakain tayo ng ice cream." Mabilis na sagot ni Logan dito. They were still shaken from what had happened in the cafeteria but all of them decided to just not dwell on it any longer and since Angelo was the victim there hinayaan nilang sya yung pumili ng kakainin.

"Pizza!" Dagdag pang sigaw ng bunso nila.

Azure who was still in deep thought about what she just saw on Sy's face turned to Angelo with quizzed eyes. "May ice cream na pizza flavor?"

"You're kidding right?" Nagpipigil ng tawa na tanong kaagad ni Andrew dito. Their lips gaped open when they realized she's serious.

"Ate ice cream at pizza! Not pizza flavored ice cream."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes when she realized how dumb her question was. Her mind was off to somewhere. Off to Sy, to his sick twin brother and her new found family. But something inside is nagging her to spend this day with these lads. She can't fathom what it is but it's something dreadful.

Dahil late na din sila napagdesisyonan ng grupo na mag half day nalang sa school. Nagtake out lang din sila ng pizza at bumili na din ng ice cream because Angelo keeps whining about it. "So saan tayo?" Tanong kaagad ni Azure sa kanila pagkalabas nila ng 7/11. Doon kasi nila napiling bumili ng ice cream.