Azure 25

My steps are heavy as I slipped away from them. I was still trying to make my breathing back to normal again. That guy was really a threat and it was so close. But I was prepared to fight him though. I'm not going to die here and especially not now.

"Oh if it wasn't some east girl." I recognized her voice as Michelle from the north though I was still looking down on my feet. And her voice was not able to pull me out from my own thread of thoughts. "Hey bitch! I am talking to you." She yelled and I felt her hands in my shirt forcing me to look up to her.

Fear. I saw fear as our eyes met. Her face turn pale as she quickly let go of me and took a couple of steps backward. "Why?" I asked with a dead tone.

"W-who..." she stammered.

"Blue!" We both snap our heads to where that voice come from. Even Zayn's expression changed as he saw my face. Pero lumapit pa din sya sa akin kahit halatang nagdadalawang isip sya. "Ba't ang tagal mo?" He asked me but I saw him eyed the girl at bigla nalang itong tumakbo palayo sa amin.

Biglang lumayo sa akin si Zayn and eyed me suspiciously. "What was that Adams?"

I blinked a couple of times like someone break the barrier around me. This was the first time I saw him this serious. Gone were the playful Zayn, parang ibang tao ang kaharap ko ngayon. He even call me Adams. "Those were not your eyes." He paused and held my gaze. " Those were eyes that have seen death a hundred of times." If he only knew, I just don't see it but rather I am the cause of their deaths.

I lost my control. Kaya pala takot yung babae kanina. I was that focus on fighting with that guy. I was ready to also go for a kill. "Hindi yung matang gusto ko laging titigan. They're dark and dead."

I pursed my lips tight. He was still looking at me anticipating my reply. "Zayn! Adams!" I heard Sy called which somehow break the tension between the two of us. Nakasunod sa kanya yung tatlo. "What happened here?" He eyed us both intently.

But before either of us can talked I felt a rising tension surrounding us all. I turned my head and saw Fierro. And my anger started to stir again. Then I heard them gasped. "Adams.." there was a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "What happened while your gone?"

I looked at the five of them like they're not there. My gaze landed on the guy walking behind Fierro. And again all I can see is red. "Adams!" Sy is already gripping on my arms so tight. Naglalakad na pala ako papunta sa teacher na yun.

"Azul this is not you anymore." The desperation in Jairus voice reached me. " Tell us what happened?" I might have blown my cover if not for him. I wasn't thinking straight anymore, months of not killing somehow makes me weak mentally and emotionally.

"He tried to kill me." Magkahalong gulat at galit ang nakikita ko sa mga mukha nila. I had to tell them the truth to cover for my foolish action.

"That teacher?" Sy asked in gritted teeth and I nodded. "And Fierro?"

"He stopped that teacher from killing me." I replied with a creased forehead. Kasi kahit ako nagtataka sa ginawa nya.

"Ba't naman nya gagawin yun?" Zayn queried.

"Maybe he likes her." Vince said casually after a brief pause.

"What?!" Sy and Zayn snap in chorus.

We all eyed the two of them warily. "What?" Sy snarled. "Maybe he's into something."

"Whatever it is, we should let it go for now. Marami nang nakatingin sa atin." What Vince said made us roam our eyes around the hall and he's right some students were already looking at us.