Azure 28

It was already late and the boys were long gone and I still feel pissed a little so I decided to head to QC. I might get some positive result tonight hopefully. So I changed with some dark clothes that will somehow hide my presence from their eyes. I also brought with me my gadgets and some concealable weapons. Better be ready right?

I'm waiting for almost an hour and was about to jump off the tree when I heard car engines approaching. Kaya agad akong napabalik sa pinagtataguan ko and immediately get my binocular. My forehead creased when I saw not only 2 but three cars, two of which are black SUV's and the one riding that black corvette stingray might be their boss or something.

Mas lalo pang kumunot yung noo ko when all the men that dislodged from the cars are in their three-piece-suit. Like what the hell! This was my first time seeing someone on this house tapos ganito pa ang mga itsura, halatang pang high class. I even failed to see the face of the guy from the corvette sadya kasing hinarangan yung mukha nya which is very suspicious.

After all of them went inside the big house  I quickly but silently cover the distance between me and the  wall. I easily put the trackers on each of the car without hassle. Maglalakad na sana ako papasok ng bahay ng may maramdaman akong paparating so I jump up the high wall again and hide. At least I can track them now sana lang walang jammer yung mga kotse nila.

But as always curiosity kills the cat and me acting like a cat tonight chose to spy more. I also want to put tracker on the car that arrived late. Buti nalang at sa labas lang ng bahay nakapark yung kotse. I pretended to be walking innocently swerte ko nalang at wala ng tao sa labas ng bahay. I fished the tracker from my pocket at akmang lalapit na sana sa sasakyan ng may biglang nagsalita.

I tensed up. My excitement took over me that I failed to notice his presence. "What are you doing?" Said a deep voice behind me. I composed my practiced innocent look first before I turned to face him.

"Walking?" I said looking as innocent as I can muster. The guy was the one that arrived late, maybe he forgot something in his car kaya sya bumalik which is bad news for me. He look like he's in his mid-20 and unlike those who arrive ahead of him he was only wearing casual clothes.

He narrowed his eyes and look at me with doubt as he walk closer to where I am standing. "This  ain't the time for kids to take a stroll especially not in a place like this."

"Why? What's wrong with this place? I'm from that park over there." Palusot ko dito pointing on the mini-park not far from this house. "And I'm not a kid mister." I added rolling my eyes at him before I continued walking. I felt him following me so I suddenly stop and spun my body around. "Sinusundan nyo HO ba ako?" Pagtataray ko dito emphasizing the 'HO' since he called me a kid. Halata namang nakasunod sya because we are already a couple of steps away from his car.

"Marunong naman palang magtagalog." He murmured but my ears are that efficient, I still heard him.

"Bakit HO? Bawal HO bang magtagalog?" I retorted  which clearly took him by surprised. His eyes grow wide not expecting me to hear that faintest noise he made. "Ano kuya magtititigan nalang tayo dito? Baka ho pwede na akong umalis at baka hinahanap na ako ng tatay ko." I said with pure mockery.