Azure 39

He looked at me with his cold set of eyes that rendered me static. It was icy yet I felt like I'm burning. We've been training together for years however I still felt like he was a stranger to me and I am to him. Whenever we are this close there's this invisible force field that repels us from each other. And the fact that he is standing in front of me right now is bad news for me.

I saw how he subtly twitched his eyes signaling me to hop in before he turned his heel on me. Still overwhelmed by his presence I remained motionless but I suddenly jerked a little from the ground startled because of the loud whistle from his car. Pursing my lips tight I walked to the passenger side and closing it with a thud as I settled on the seat. First was never the patient type and as much as I want to say spiteful words to him I chose not to. The last time we talked was my farewell party and up until now I am still confused about it since we are not really on a speaking term.

We drive passed the hoard of students and before I completely lost sight of the gate I saw 5X looking at the departing car with confusion, of course minus my twin brother. I somehow forgot who I am with inside this car and involuntarily my right hand clasped the fabric above my chest as my heart tightened remembering that Jairus is mad at me. Kahit isang text man lang wala akong nareceived buong araw.

I felt First stir from the driver seat and when I turn to his side I caught him spare me a single glance but still said nothing. After minutes of driving he parks the car in front of a café. Napilitan na din akong bumaba when he just left without saying anything. He seats in the farthest corner of the café and as much as I want to runaway right now I know I can't, so I unwillingly drag myself towards his table.

Nangalahati na ako sa inorder kong kape at wala parin akong naririnig mula sa kanya and I am more than pissed right now. I want to know why he's here though I already have some hunch. I forcefully put down my cup and look at him straight in the eyes. "So father sent you?" I asked passively and I almost flinch when he look at me with fierce intensity.

"Don't give me that tone." He spat. "I'd rather be anywhere else in the world than being stuck babysitting some selfish brat." Raw shades of disgust and rage painted on his face which made my stomach churn that even the after taste of coffee felt bland on my tongue.

"Selfish?"I clenched my fist tight under the table just to prevent myself from throwing my cup on his fucking face. I sigh deeply when he speak no more. "Look I'll call dad to immediately process you're extraction." Hindi pa din sya kumibo so I continued. "Besides I'd rather have Sam here with me or anyone else for that matter as long as it's not you or her." I added nonchalantly. It's been weeks since my last talked with Sam or you know him as Four. And by her I mean Nine that bitch, bagay silang pagsamahin ni First.

"Aren't you?" He asked with voice oozing with sarcasm. "What will it make your father if the world find out about his psycho killer of a daughter?"

"And they would never find out." I scowled at him.

"Oh yeah poor Edward he's been cleaning someone else's mess nonstop. For once have you ever thought about how hard it is for him?"He paused and looks at me with utmost abhorrence. "Of course you don't. You know why? Because you're nothing but a selfish bitch." I keep quiet because he really did hit a nerve I never had think about how Edward would have felt about this. "Stop before I drag you back to the US."

"Maybe I am." I said with a fallen face. "Don't worry you won't be seeing this bitch again, I'll arrange your flight immediately."I grab my bag and my skate and left without looking at him. This is already too much for a day. Jairus still hadn't contacted me, then there's First tapos bukas we'll bid our final goodbye to Angelo and I could already hear the shattered pieces of my heart falling just the mere thought of it.