Chapter 3. My name is Y/n.

*Your pov*
I stood there taking in the fact that I'm the shortest person in the place let alone the only girl. I backed up and ran into a boy with these crazy eyebrows hovering over me.
He scared me. Everyone scared me. They were all so close to me and my head started spinning. All the voices merged into one big sound and everything started getting fuzzy.
I put my hands over my ears and closed my eyes shut and fell to the ground. It got harder and harder to breath with each breath. What is wrong with me?
The episode ended and I felt hands on my arms and I tensed. But I remembered how that boys hands felt and I knew they were his. I calmed down as he brought his hands up to mine and pulled them away from my head. Except he didn't let go.
"Hey. Calm down greenie. Calm down. You just had a panic attack i think." His voice brought me back to reality and I looked up. His eyes were filled with concern and I think just a hint of worry.
"What's all the ruckus about?" I heard a voice over all the voices surrounding me.
Everyone stopped and got quiet and I saw the owner of the voice push through everyone and appear and that's when I realized I was still on the ground.
I quickly shuffled and the boy helped me up.
"Newt. Who is she?" The boy thay just showed up said.
So....Newt's his name.
"She just came up. In that box. It was weird. We expected supplies so we lowered me into the box and she was in there," Newt replied to the boy.
"Well. I guess get her situated and find alby. I need to talk to him. And by the way. Girl. My name is Nick. I'm the leader around here so you listen to me." The boy.....Nick said. I nodded.
Then he walked off.
Newt took my hand and since everyone had started going back to I guess where they came from we walked around. Then we saw a Dark-skinned boy. He looked strong but newt didn't seem to mind his mucles because he walked right up to him, motioning me to follow.
"Hey alby. Nick wants to talk to you and we got a girl. She came up with the supplies." He said to the dark-skinned boy as I walked up.
He let out a smile and held out a hand. I looked at it and then at newt and he nodded. So, I took the boys hand and shook it.
After about five minutes of talking alby walked off and newt and I sat on a log talking when I cut newt mid- sentence.
"So I'm a track-hoe and-"
"Wait... newt I remember my name....
My name is Y/n"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey My Noses! Yay! I updated! I might (since it's the weekend) update again tonight. I have to update unexpected too. So I will be on wattpad alot tonight. But I also have the rule of thoughts I've got to read. I'm thinking that after I finish this book series that I'll write a micheal X reader. What do you guys think? (The ones who have read the mortality doctrine series)
Love ya! <3
~Zelda