Chapter 4. Runner.

*your pov*
I remembered my name. It is y/n. The first thing newt did was jump up and smile. He took my hand and helped me up then he practically dragged me to a big house like thing. It was small but it was still shelter.
We found nick and he was kinda relieved that he didn't have to think of a name for me... I mean I might be called greenie but just another name? That's not right at all. Just as nick was telling me where I would sleep, which was in a little hut of my own next to the 'homestead'. It was being built already. I could see the base.
"Hey! Nick- wait who is this cutie?" An Asian boy ran up and shuffled my hair when he said 'cutie'.
"This is greenie. minho...even though her name is y/n. Greenie just fits her. Hey do you mind if we call you greenie?" Nick asked me and I nodded.
He laughed and stated, "good. Cause we were going to call you that anyways"
He smiled at the last part.
Newt had walked off at one point and I turned my attention back to them.
"So we should be figuring out your job."
Then minho piped in
"She should be a runner with me. I'm lonley out there" minho whined and pointed to a big opening in the walls.
Well maybe we should see how fast and strong she is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey noses! hope you like this short, rushed chapter. I'm actually staying up later then I should be. Heh ^_^"
Well I hope you enjoyed this!
Love ya! <3
~ Zelda